Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Bull & Gate, London : 15/11/08
Topic Started: Aug 28 2008, 09:26 PM (1,745 Views)
THE LOVE ZOMBIE
Member Avatar
Castaway
Castaway
Dear SeaUrchin,
It was a pleasure to meet you last weekend, and please take it entirely as a compliment (re.you know what...). I'm looking forward already to catching up with you hopefully at the next gig, and I'll try not to wear my size 14 clodhoppers, if you get my gist! Although, us Yorkshiremen are known for our blunt honesty,as in say it , as you see it....we don't mean no harm...it's probably something to do with our genetic superiority complex (?).
Yours sincerely,
The Love Zombie

Dear M's M,
Likewise a pleasure to meet you also,albeit very briefly. Am enjoying your etheral company already! I think I got the essence of your German note....you clearly paid more attention to your linguistic studies than I did! I think I spent most of my German lessons plotting my escape from Colditz!Talking of which, I must go and pack my bag for tomorrow...alarm set for 4A.M. ....yikes!
Yours sincerely,
The Love Zombie
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SeaUrchin
Member Avatar
Jaunty Djinn
THE LOVE ZOMBIE
Nov 19 2008, 12:09 AM
I'm looking forward already to catching up with you hopefully at the next gig, and I'll try not to wear my size 14 clodhoppers, if you get my gist!

Fraid I wont make the next gig. I'm an occasional gig goer and not quite in the same jet set league as some of the other forumites. It was a fun evening in Ye Olde Bull & Gate though and very nice to meet you too. Did you come across any rabbits by the way? Oh please tell me you didn't stand on them!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Old Topics · Next Topic »
Add Reply