Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to FMNorthAmerica. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What Happens to Landon in your game?
Topic Started: Nov 27 2009, 11:48 AM (941 Views)
CCSUltra
[ *  * ]
I'm curious where Landon moves to in your game, if he moves at all. In mine he's at Shakhtar, moved there for $13mil. Bit surprised that he would trade the sun of LA for the snow of Ukraine.

I just became the manager of Shakhtar so I'm curious to see how he does for me. He's listed as being a first-team player.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

FCD_Greg
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
That's pretty interesting, because in 2013 of my game he's at Shakhtar as well, and they paid $13 million.

He lead the U.S. to Confederations Cup redemption in 2013 with a 5-1 victory over England in the group stage and a 3-2 victory over England in the final.

looknohands
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I've seen Shakhtar and Sunderland, with teams like Hoffenheim and Fulham being outbid at various points.

hoboken16
[ *  * ]
Wigan in my game

MarkyMark
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I signed him to the New England Revolution after his contract ended with the Galaxy for $475,000 per year.

looknohands
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Just signed by Chelsea for roughly $15 million.

wattzz27
[ * ]

Usually chelsea sign him up but twice ive seen french side Nice sign him for $15M

bwidell
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
In my current game, he's gone to Barça for $16.25M.

naxself
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Both Donovan and Altidore are currently at Hoffenheim in my game (it's February 2013).

Interestingly, Freddy Adu is playing regularly for Benfica and the US National Team. Guess he turned it around, eh? Hehehe...

jimmyt86
[ * ]
always goes to chelski in my games

Scorekeeper
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
He always goes to Chelsea, Everton, or Bayern Munich (my game 11.3)

« Previous Topic · Player Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply