Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to ADR Support UK. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
at last its here after a year; my discography
Topic Started: 17 Sep 2010, 03:25 PM (1,042 Views)
straker
[ *  *  * ]
its been a long time coming but in the 23 sept i go to see my S for my long awaited discography to see if i am a suitable candidate for a multilevel fusion {its looking doubtful tho as the pain had sped up into my lower thoracic spine {this is what my S was worried about ..i will keep you informed
tony
in pain 24/7 virtually house bound and waiting for an ALIF operation with MR S ...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ajj1001
Advanced Member
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Thanks for the update, hope it not too painful and you get the information needed.
Std Meds Gabapentin, MR Tramadol, Paracetemol, Laxatives
2011 Sept PLIF L4 - S1
2010 May Discogram L2/L3 & L3/L4 both looking ok.
2009 May PLG Fusion L5/S1 Charite in situ
April Dismissed
2008 Caudal Epidural failed to work
2007 Deterioration L5/S1 Facet arthritis, Loss of disc height.
2004 Returned to Work
2002 Aug - physio
March 2 level ADR Charite L4/5, L5/S1
2000 Broadbased disc prolapses L4/5, L5/S1

Alastair
Member Avatar
Alastair
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Good luck Tony, I hope everything goes really well for you and a positive surgery is arranged
Best,
Alastair :D
Founder of this board 24th February 2007
Slow and Steady Wins This Race
Over 23 Years experience and research into spine surgery and over 2500 surgeries discussed and recorded

ADR L5/S1 Surgery with Dr Zeegers 26th July 2002 in Munich
8 facet joint ablations 28 8 12 with Dr Baranidharan and Jake Timothy in Leeds Diagnosed Forestiers disease
Your Best Asset Is Your Health
I live in West Yorkshire aged 81 now

Knowledge is power

« Previous Topic · Preparing for surgery · Next Topic »
Add Reply