Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Twyman. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Twyman Website URL
Topic Started: Jan 19 2018, 09:14 PM (6 Views)
Simon
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Hi all. I'm aware that at present there are two active URLs for the website: the current one hosted by the Guild of One Name Studies, and a now defunct one hosted by TalkTalk. Due to having changed my Internet provider I no longer have access to the TalkTalk site to upload changes to that version of the site or, indeed, even put up a redirect - and naively assumed that they wouldn't leave the site of someone who is no longer a customer live on their servers.
I was wrong there, though, and have contacted TalkTalk to ask if they can remove it from their servers, as having what is now a three-year-old version of the site available there (and still coming up in Google searches) is misleading and unfortunate.

The site is being updated, though, at its "new" home, and please use the Guild link below to access the live site with ongoing updates when I can.

http://twyman.one-name.net/

Many thanks. :)
Edited by Simon, Jan 19 2018, 09:15 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Announcements & Feedback · Next Topic »
Add Reply