Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Twyman. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Mind boggling textural relationships
Topic Started: Jan 6 2018, 11:36 AM (10 Views)
BrianPugh
[ * ]
Hi,

I was given the answer in a Genealogical program that he was my ...father's mother's father's sister's son's daughter's husband, so I suppose that makes my question silly. Even the easier explanation of him being my ...'father's second cousin's daughter's husband' is still difficult to take in.

For more Details:

Animated video for business
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Simon
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Must admit that I've never really got to grips with the whole "second cousin twice removed" or whatever business, and if the family tree software didn't tell me these things I doubt I'd work it out - and I think many people are the same there. There's got to be an easier way of specifying cousins.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · General Genealogy Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply