Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
My Skaven Models (Warsword Conquest); Models that will (hopefully) be added in the next update of this M&B awesome mod.
Topic Started: 14th September 2015 - 12:55 PM (518 Views)
Dorfus Sharpclaw
Member Avatar

Hey there, it's me again, a guy of who you don't know of anything-anything and that is going to show some stuff to you so you can react AND comment it! Well I wanted to show you some Skaven models I did for a mod called Warsword Conquest for M&B: Warband!

Well here's the story!

Little Dorfy used to be a simple Skaven, nothing more than usual, but strange it was that he was interested in technology. That was, when he heard about the Farsqueaker, he said "But I don't want to only just call other Skaven using a dead rat's head!" So he started his journey on becoming a Skryre Warlock Engineer so he could start working on the machine of his dreams. He used to go rambo and hide in the bushes shooting every living non-Skaven thing that passed around. He used to waste 269 bullets just to kill 4 humans but that's fine because Skaven. When he arrived to the Warlock position, with the whole Clan Skryre out of ammo because of his excellent aim and hiding, he started working on THAT machine. He called it: The Shiningspier. It was a simple computer, nothing else, but it's made by Skaven so it was awesome. And then he went spying into some man-thingish websites and found a game called Mount and Blade: Warband. He liked the game but he hated playing as a man-thing so he started searching in the website and found a mod called Warsword Conquest that contained Skaven. He was happy to see that it's Skaven models were good but he was very mad because in the next update there were no new Skaven stuff coming out, so, after throwing his desk through his hut's stairs, killing 3 rats and 7 cockroaches (which was more of what he'd kill in a month) he started making Skaven models.

Okay enough story and doodoo because I don't want this topic to be moved to the fluff section.

Here is (finally) what I'm trying to show you (Be aware that M&B: Warband has got very bad graphics so excuse the textures please. It goes from me having less experience to me having more experience and I think it should be easy to notice).

Skaven Halberd

Warplock Pistol

Skaven Spear

Skaven Jezzail

Skaven Axe

Skaven Scythe

Grey Seer Thanquol

Warlord Visquit Furblack
Edited by Dorfus Sharpclaw, 15th September 2015 - 04:17 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rjward1999
Member Avatar
You can change this?
You can use spoilers here :)

Spoiler: click to toggle

Code:

[spoiler][color=#090]Use the spoiler tags[/color][/spoiler]

You can also name spoilers

Look at me

Code:

[spoiler=Look at me][color=#090]I have a name![/color][/spoiler]
Chinese Proverb

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not is a fool forever.

Posted Image

Dorfus Sharpclaw
Member Avatar

Oh, okay thanks, I'm editing it right now :)
Posted Image

TrueLancer
Grey Seer
M&B is pretty much just straight 'awesome' from the oldest to the newest stuff.

« Previous Topic · Skavenblight Media · Next Topic »
Add Reply