Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
New Screaming Bell rules
Topic Started: 4th July 2015 - 04:07 PM (1,447 Views)
Umjammerlama

If you have a look at the new screaming bell rules - you can win the game if you roll a 13.

In the rules it stated roll two dice and add them together - it doesn't say roll 2D6. So you could roll 2D20, with the average roll of 13.

Its good to be a Skaven general!!!
How's my Rattyness? Dial 1-800-RAT
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SkavenDan
Member Avatar
Doomwheel Fanatic
P1 says you use D6s so fail :P
Edited by SkavenDan, 4th July 2015 - 04:46 PM.
Posted Image Twitter @SkavenDan

YouTube SkavenDan

SkavenBlight Radio Website

Twitch SkavenDan

Mathusala0
Member Avatar
The Evil Underlord

Posted Image
Posted Image
The Glossary of Common Underempire Lingo
The Skaven Guide to competitive list building (8th Edition)
The Skaven Castle Formation

SkavenInAZ
Member Avatar

Current WAAC idea on this that is floating out there is to use Fateweaver and a Bell together..

Once per game, Fateweaver lets you say what you rolled on the dice. Say you roll a 13 on that roll, and win the game.

I'll let everyone else argue about whether that should be allowed or not =)
Posted Image
]

Mathusala0
Member Avatar
The Evil Underlord

I like my custom dice better
Posted Image
The Glossary of Common Underempire Lingo
The Skaven Guide to competitive list building (8th Edition)
The Skaven Castle Formation

TrueLancer
Grey Seer
Custom dice FTW.

But seriously, I like the silly 'joke' rules that are really just, "This model gets +1 to hit," but has silly references to grails and mustaches.

A little clever and a nice nod towards the people who read the books and know the lore... and also a good hint as to which players aren't worth your time either because they're biggest criticism of the game is 'the rules are bad because MUSTACHES MEAN THEY HATE WOMEN' or you have people collecting their beer, their insults, and their megaphones and shouting 'RAW'.

Nurglitch IX
Member Avatar

TrueLancer
6th July 2015 - 05:16 PM
Custom dice FTW.

But seriously, I like the silly 'joke' rules that are really just, "This model gets +1 to hit," but has silly references to grails and mustaches.

A little clever and a nice nod towards the people who read the books and know the lore... and also a good hint as to which players aren't worth your time either because they're biggest criticism of the game is 'the rules are bad because MUSTACHES MEAN THEY HATE WOMEN' or you have people collecting their beer, their insults, and their megaphones and shouting 'RAW'.
Normally this is where I'd insert a joke about Moustaches and Mother-in-laws But instead I think we need to ask:

Can we get a list of every unit you've found with a 'gag' rule?
-img-http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/underempire/PRS%20Banners/2hfhshwet.jpg[/img]
This Space for Rent

Targetlock
Clanrat
Nurglitch IX
6th July 2015 - 06:05 PM
TrueLancer
6th July 2015 - 05:16 PM
Custom dice FTW.

Normally this is where I'd insert a joke about Moustaches and Mother-in-laws But instead I think we need to ask:

Can we get a list of every unit you've found with a 'gag' rule?
that i would enjoy reading one ive found:

settra, the stupidest one so far ive come across.
grail knights
dwarf longbeards, actually quite characterful
skaven chieftain, also characterful

« Previous Topic · Fantasy Skirmish Rules Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply