Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Ratmen Samurai Heads; from Micro Art Studio
Topic Started: 12th October 2010 - 12:40 AM (1,197 Views)
Hobbit
Member Avatar
Clanrat
After amazing Nezumi Chem Heads and not so good Ashigaru Heads, Micro Art Studio gives us more love and new set of Nezumi Samurai Heads.

In my opinion they are much better than Ashigaru ones, but still Chem set is my favorite one (i just love Skyre). Now only i have to get idea what i could use them for... :)
Skaven Magic Cards Project
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Razuli
Member Avatar
Grey Seer
Sweet, i can go make some "Eshin" themed SV now
skavenmatt,Sep 11 2010
10:05 PM
Playing skaven to minimize randomness is like going to prom with your sister, you can do it if you really want, but in the end everyone will still laugh even if you do get lucky.

Clanlord Trask
18th April 2011 - 03:46 AM
I always take at least one Warpfire Thrower. You can't always rely on your opponent to do massive damage to your troops. Sometimes, you just have to do a job yourself.

C57Black
Member Avatar
Warlord
Those are pretty cool, but I hope they do a ninja set next that I could use as gutter runner heads.

scrivener
Member Avatar
*toot*

Those are nicely done, the detailing is a definite improvement from the cone-on-my-head ashigaru. :P Personally, the one thing I would have liked is a helmet shape that looks more like it's designed for a rat's head than a human head, but it still works: the built-in ears are a cute addition.
hannanibal

*Angry mob assembles*

"WHAT DO WE WANT!!??"
"A THINNISH, WATERY PAINT WITH A GREENER TINGE THAN AGRAX EARTHSHADE!!"
"WHEN DO WE WANT IT!?"
"QUITE SOON PLEASE AS MY LAST POT IS RUNNING OUT!"

Rat Pack
Member Avatar
Clanrat
Awww....crap! :angry:

I love all things Samurai (I converted an entire army of samurai ogres). I've avoided buying any of the new models so far. But now...now... I'm going to have to buy the new stormvermin and put these heads on them. Darn you MicroArtsStudio!!! :rogre:
I like the simple things in life...art and beer

Snic Filthclaw
Member Avatar
The Gentlerat
Those look a lot better then the ashigaru heads! I wonder what they'll do next. I'm hoping for pirates.
Posted Image

Sleboda
Member Avatar
Pensive Penguins Fan

They are definitely nice, but I think they are not "rat" enough for me. Too dog-like.
True scholars have more than just one book to study.
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Skaven Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply