Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Completed Novels
Topic Started: 9th March 2005 - 10:20 AM (10,459 Views)
Rattsu
Member Avatar
Is writing Dragon Age fanfiction

Yes, this is an attempt to bring order in the story chaos.

Everybody out there that posts longer inter-connected stories (5 chapters and up)may decide to make a 'novel' out of them. Once that 'novel' is finished, then post all the links to the relevant chapters here, as well as a title. That way people can easily find longer works and all the chapters of them without having to search the forum.

I will start by posting Ground Zero as an example.

This topic will only be novel listings, and I will prune and edit the posts so that they follow a similar format. Any requests of colour of title or similar things, just post it when you post your chapter links and I will make it look good.

If you want a short summary with the listings, please write one. Collaborations are perfectly alright, but name the authors so I know all involved.

Remember that this is only for FINISHED stories, since the ones currently undergoing updates is easily found.

A brief Chronological Guide!

((It is not easy, because many of the stories tie in with one another. A tip is to compare the post numbers on the chapter. The lower, the earlier the story is posted))

During the Storm of Chaos

From Beneath We Devour
(covers the whole SoC and includes many of the other events)

The Walls of Hergig
(Set early in the SoC)

Project Supremacy
(The first parts are set after the Walls of hergig, the last parts at the end of the SoC)

Delusions of Grandeur
(Set a little after 'Testing the project Supremacy device')

The Very Near Capture of Verminious Fang
(Set before Chapter 17 of Beneath We Devour and before the end of Project Supremacy)

Zundap, Reinforcements
(Set near the end of the Soc)

After the Storm of Chaos

Zundap, Dawn of the OverEmpire
(Set during the last days of the SoC and right afterwards)

During the Civil War

Ground Zero
(Starts when the Project Supremacy goes off and the SoC ends, and sees the start of the Skaven Civil War))

Lirrit in Zundap
I am currently writing an epic Dragon Age 2 adventure that can be found HERE!! or on my deviantart.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Rattsu
Member Avatar

Ground Zero

Written by Rattsu

Centering on the Skaven warlord Rattsu the Black as he tries to hold his clan together in an Ulricsberg devastated by the effects of the Storm of Chaos and the detonation of the Doom Hemisphere. Along the way we learn that brood-wenches can be more than they seem, that a friendly face in Skaven society might just hide the kife behind the back, and that showing just the right amount of ambition can be harder that it seems. We also get our first glimpse of the thing that dwells under the heart of the mountain.

Ground Zero was originally written as a NaNoWriMo project and written from Nov 1 to Nov 30, hence the lack of extensive proofreading

Ground Zero - Prologue
Chapter One - The saga of Rattsu continues
Chapter Two - Rattsu within the Ulricsberg...
Chapter Three - The return of Skwee
Chapter Four - Futures and Hopes
Chapter Five - Omens and shadows
Chapter Six - An Interlude
Chapter Seven - Intruders in the tunnels
Chapter Eight - Kwikk to the rescue!
Chapter Nine - The tale of the first Brood-Mother
Chapter Ten - Nightmares from the past
Chapter Eleven - Secrets best kept
Chapter Twelve - The second interlude...
Chapter Thirteen - A path for the future
Chapter Fourteen - Lizards and shadows
Chapter Fifteen - Down. Dig.
Chapter Sixteen - A ritual in the deep
Chapter Seventeen - Heart to heart
Chapter Eighteen - Prelude to disaster
Chapter Nineteen - Battle in the deep
Chapter Twenty - ...lost...
Chapter Twentyone - Life amongst corpses
Chapter Twentytwo - Those that see too much
Chapter Twentythree - Wrapping things up
Chapter Twentyfour - Showdown
Chapter Twentyfive - The end of book one!

---> Related story from the Animosity campaign:

Animosity in the Ulricsberg
I am currently writing an epic Dragon Age 2 adventure that can be found HERE!! or on my deviantart.

Posted Image

Rattsu
Member Avatar

From Beneath We Devour

Written by Rattsu

Rattsu's exploits during the Storm of Chaos, the growing annoyance with Verminious Fang's fame and how he ended up in the Ulricsberg. It mainly consists of short little unrelated snippets posted on the GW board, and follows the SoC storyline closely. However it also introduces Rattsu, Kwikk and Skwee and starts to delve into the personalities. It also includes 'Small Comforts at Brass Keep' [Chapter 11], which is still one of my personal favourites.

Rattsu the Black - Background
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Posted Image

Rattsu
Member Avatar

The very near capture of Verminious Fang

Written by Verminious Fang, Vasquisk, Eshin Adept, Rattsu, SneakyRodent

This was written near the end of the Storm of Chaos and includes the first meeting of Rattsu the Black and Grey Seer Skritchit amongst other things. Here Rattsu's jelousy of the famous Verminious Fang comes to a full boil as he decides to try to sabotage Project Supremacy to defame Verminious Fang. In order to do that he needs a contact on the enemy side, one of the rats fighting against the chaos incursion. Yes, you guessed it, Grey seer Skritchit. It takes place after Chapter 16 of 'From Beneath We Devour'.

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five (story missing)

Posted Image

Rattsu
Member Avatar

Project Supremacy

Written by: Verminious Fang, Shiva, Deathblane, Grey Seer Liquil, Sammy the Squid, SingtheScreams, Thrask Vilepaw, Giantrat, Vermin fang

What self respecting rat has never heard of Project Supremacy and the Doom Hemisphere? During the 2004 Storm of Chaos worldwide campaign, the rats of the UnderEmpire rose to the warcry of 'We Shall Inherit!' and turned the rather lackluster chaos incursion into the Storm of Skaven. Chief amongst the projects that worried the Empire defenders was the fabled Doom Hemisphere. As Gav Thorpe choose to include it in the fluff for the final days, it was the single most successful moment for the Skaven since... well, since a bloody long time. Now here are the stories that started it all, brought together for the first time.

Now, I know that it is just a handful of what I think is the best pieces. Some have been lost forever on the GW boards, and others might still be hiding here in our archives. If you think that you have written something good about the Project Supremacy, please PM me a link and I will include it.

Testing the Project Supremacy Device
Aftermath of the Project Supremacy Test
The Mutterings of Shiva
Mad Machines
Moving the Weapon
Blind Them to All That is Moving Below
Shiva - Assassination Attempt
The Fight for the Tunnels
Chamber of the Doom Hemisphere
Prelude to Supremacy
Project Supremacy Unleashed

Posted Image

Rattsu
Member Avatar

The Walls of Hergig

Written by Nilax and Psychosium

One of the Empire cities that the Skaven fought long and hard for was Hergig. For me, Nilax tale here will forever symbolise those weeks of bitter war. This is one of the better stories in the war, one that everyone should read.

Part 1: Massacre at the walls of Hergig
Part 2: The Fate of Hergig
Part 3: The vengeance of the Plaguelord?
Part 4: Nilax and the Vampire Counts

Posted Image

Rattsu
Member Avatar

Delusions of Grandeur

Written by Psychosium

This story of skaven insanity and daemonic intrigue from the Storm of Chaos is still one of my personal favourites, and the reason that I voted for Psychosium to get the award of 'best fluff writer'. This is, as is said in the subtitie 'crazy fluff'. And what exactly does this story have to do with the current Civil war? I also included the prequels, which includes the first outing of the later famed 'ratlingcopter' that even made it into the official GW fluff. This takes place after the first Project Supremacy test at Hergig.

Quote:

Verminious Fang: If there's something out there better than an insane warlock engineer on a gyrocopter, I don't know what it is.

Prequel: Gifts for Verminious Fang
Prequel: Flight of the Damaged

Chapter 1 - Daemon Hunt
Chapter 2 - Daemon Hunt 2
Chapter 3 - Divine Intervention
Chapter 4 - Sacred Mission

Posted Image

daemonic badger
Member Avatar
Veteran/OAP
The Lirrit Chronicles -Book One-Lirrit in Zundap.

This is what im declaring as my first 'book'. It may not be the greates pice of Fiction. But im proud of it, It details Lirrit's Stay in Zundap. Don't worry, there will be mre, detaling my time with tthe Claws.

Part One-The Beginning

Part Two-Seats of Power

Part Three-New Allinces and Enemies

Part Four-Storm Daemons

Part Fibe-Daemons Terrifying

Rattsu
Member Avatar

The Dark Beneath the Worlds

Written by Rattsu and SneakyRodent

The first book in the Dark Beneath the Worlds series takes up where Ground Zero left off. What will happen when clan Virulus and Grey Seer Skritchit starts to move in on the territories of clan Hissvin, and challenges the self-styled Lord of the Ulricsberg, Rattsu the Black?

Former allies might turn enemies as the lure of the Ulricsberg grows stronger.

The only question is exactly how far Skritchit is willing to go to accomplish his goals...

Chapter 1: Discoveries and Problems
Chapter 2: Desperate Measures
Chapter 3: Paws in the Dark
Chapter 4: War of the Words
Chapter 5: A Long Journey Home
Chapter 6: Some Good News at Last
Chapter 7: Things Unknown
Chapter 8: Undertow
Chapter 9: Deals with the Damned

Posted Image

Rattsu
Member Avatar

War in the Ulricsberg
~Book 2 of the Dark Beneath the Worlds Cycle.~

Written by Rattsu, SneakyRodent, Antherak_173, Warlord Wynnar, Father Squee

War has erupted between Skritchit and Rattsu at last, as the Claws of the Horned One moves in to take the mountain for themselves. Can clan Hissvin stand alone against the might of several clans united by a common cause? Will the Ulricsberg fall? Will Rattsu and Skritchit meet on the field of battle at last? Who is the spy that has been infiltrating Clan Hissvin?

All the answers will come in this book. And a few new questions...

Chapter 1: First Strike
Chapter 2: War Inside the Mountain
Chapter 3: Allies From Below
Chapter 4: A Meeting of Leaders
Chapter 5: Taking a Stand
Chapter 6: Omens
Chapter 7: Down. Down the Slippery Slope
Chapter 8: Return to the Mountain
Chapter 9: Collision Course
Chapter 10: Once More into the Breach
Chapter 11: Bloodbath
Chapter 12: Four Paths
Chapter 13: Mystery
Chapter 14: Interlude
Chapter 15: One Last Obstacle
Chapter 16: Within Striking Distance
Chapter 17: No retreat, No surrender
Chapter 18: At the mouth of the beast.
Chapter 19: The Trap
Chapter 20: Rat Hunt
Chapter 21: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 22: All Things Must End
Chapter 23: Too-Too Late...
Chapter 24: One week ago...
Chapter 25: Cold Hate, Warm Blood
Chapter 26: The Escape
Chapter 27: Showdown
Epilogue 1: An Epilogue to a Crusade
Epilogue 2: Choices
Epilogue 3: Endings

Posted Image

scrivener
Member Avatar
*toot*

Fire by Night
*A tale of the Rebellion*

Just a short piece I penned during the 4 unholy weeks of Turn 13, written as a parallel to Niqueeka's story arc of A Blaze of Glory.

A Civil War story: As an insurgent clan plots a secret coup against a faction, its Warlord seeks to find the meaning behind life, death & war.

Prologue: A Spark of Rebellion
Chapter 1: Moths to the Flame
Chapter 2: Where there's smoke...
Chapter 3: On Life, Death & the Horned Rat
Chapter 4: Of battles and breakfast
Chapter 5: Before the Damned Gates
Chapter 6: (epilogue) Death & Silence
hannanibal

*Angry mob assembles*

"WHAT DO WE WANT!!??"
"A THINNISH, WATERY PAINT WITH A GREENER TINGE THAN AGRAX EARTHSHADE!!"
"WHEN DO WE WANT IT!?"
"QUITE SOON PLEASE AS MY LAST POT IS RUNNING OUT!"

Matt
Member Avatar
News Elf of the Twilight Host
A Blaze of Glory: Of Flames and Gold.

A Blaze of Glory is the tale of the rats in the Union of Flames faction. We focus primarily on Niqueeka the Blood Vixen, Silver the nafarious Grey Seer and the Dread Arch-Flamelord Warlord Klaww; as life in the Union takes unusual twists and turns for each.
However A Blaze of Glory also focussed on other characters such as the obese Grey Seer Stopfen who has gone from riches to rags, the Darkslayer a shadowy assassin who holds the keys to the mysteries of the Civil War and the utterly insane Warlord Ratphink and his obsessions with the Ulricsberg.
Truly A Blaze of Glory tells real events such as the dethroning of Warlord Scratch and the birth of the new faction the Rebellion of Flames.
There will be three books of A Blaze of Glory and Of Flames and Gold is only the first.

~Giantrat~

A Blaze of Glory: Of Flames and Gold
Written by: Giantrat, Blood Vixen, Ratphink, Thrask Vilepaw, Snkeep, Sneaky Rodent, Warlord Wynnar, Scrivener, Foe-Slayer
Plot Help by: Decker_cky, Festering Chantor
Themes by: Giantrat.

Part 1 - The Dying Blaze
Part 2 - To Smother A Flame
Part 3 - To Nurture the Embers
Part 4 - To Fuel the Flames
Part 5 - Of Smoke and Fire
Part 6 - The Flame of Resolve
Part 7 - A Flare in the Smoke
Part 8 - Into the Fire
Part 9 - The Flames of Youth
Part 10 - Dancing in the Smoke
Part 11 - To Ignite the War
Part 12 - Engulfed by Flames
Part 13 - A Trial by Fire
Part 14 - A Flicker in the Dark
Part 15 - A Burning Desire for Revenge
Part 16 - A Whiff of Smoke
Part 17 - A Figure in the Flames
Part 18 - Inferno
Part 19 - Can't Stand the Heat
Part 20 - Never Play with Fire
Part 21 - Phoenix from the Flames
Part 22 - The Power of Fire
Part 23 - Flames Hold Memories
Part 24 - Sparks will Fly
Part 25 - Secrets up in Smoke
Part 26 - Freedom in the Flames
Part 27 - Wreathed in Flames
Part 28 - A Pyre of War
Part 29 - The Heat of Hatred
Part 30 - A Cycle of Flames
Part 31 - Ashes to Ashes
The Finale - Out in a Blaze of Glory

Wise Words of the Rebellion:
"When you run the gauntlet of the Rebellion of Flames, you must expect the unexpected" Warlord Morrik Ashenfur.
"Why is it, that as a culture we are more inclined to death than songs?" Warlord Brackenfurr.
Rage

I don't know, but I have the impression of chatting with a cat when I talk to you!

Ratphink
Member Avatar
The Unlovable Lurker

The 'Phink Experiments

This is a little series that I decided to write. It basically goes through all the different creations, the insane Warlord Ratphink Greentoe created, and his gradual turn to the worship of a fell god of the north, as well as his wars with the Claws for supremacy over the Ulricsburg. The story is also develloped inside A Blaze of Glory series, so you'll have to forgive me if I don't post the relavent links, but they're in the last 10 or so of Matt's series.

Chapter 1-The 'Phink Experiments
Chapter 2-Dancing with Riddles
Chapter 3-They Weep for Nothing
Chapter 4-Feeding the Kids
Chapter 5-Painting the Way
Chapter 6-Choir of Pain
Chapter 7-A Blade Without a Handle
Bod... err... I mean UB!

Phink, Phank, Phonk, etc.- Ratphinks various split personalities

Award for the Worst joke ever goes to... THRASKITAR for the following:
"Thraskitar

Now, now, everybody, let's not lose our heads over this... wink.gif *wink-wink*

Skaven Lord Vinshqueek
Member Avatar
Bunny ear says flop

the Vinshqueek saga
~Book 1 of the Tell-Tales from the Skaven Lord.~

Written by Skaven Lord Vinshqueek

The hard-fought battles against his bitter rivals in the Zundap faction had worn him down. Having claimed the prize he longed for, Vinshqueek laid aside his active duties as warlord-general of the faction he led, and took up the position as Overlord of the Overcity of Zundap. But that was just the beginning of something completely different...

This compilation of short stories follow the happenings around the Vinshqueek character of the Civil War campaign. There are several links towards other stories (like for example the Saga of Blackpaw) and some of the themes and plots are written together with other people (or out of the inspiration of those) from the campaign. I'd like to thank Rattsu, Vang Three Claws, Giantrat and Thrask Vilepaw for that one.

Part 1: From warlord-general to overlord
Part 2: Change of power
Part 3: The awakening
Part 4: First steps into the quest
Part 5: Change of plans
Part 6: The call to war
Part 7: And so it begins... again
Part 8: The pieces are coming together
Part 9: Dark meetings, double plans
Part 10: the Final Preparations
Word count: 9,214

Greetz
In the Horned One we trust, all others we monitor.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Skaven track record [W/D/L] @ 17th of August, 2014: BB 34/19/55; MH 9/2/6; WHF 17/8/30

Skaven Lord Vinshqueek
Member Avatar
Bunny ear says flop

the Saga of Blackpaw
~Book 1 of the Tails from the Brass Squeek Triad.~

Written by Skaven Lord Vinshqueek

Assassins are a part of the daily life from a skaven... Although most don't grow big and prefer to remain in the shadows, some of those skaven - trained to kill for money or their allegiance - become notorious and infamous names, used by breeders to scare her litter with in bedtime stories. One of these names is that of Blackpaw, former bloodhunter and Eshin-general of the Vinshqueek clan.

These short stories are partly based on events from the Civil War campaign, and partly based on some existing stories that I was eager to 'convert' towards the theme of skaven. For the inspiration and help in these stories, I'd like to thank Rattsu (always inspirational), Thrask Vilepaw and Dan Abnett (since part six is based upon one of his 'Mad' Larkin stories).

Part 1: The work on the Nordbergbruche
Part 2: Business coming up!
Part 3: To War!!!
Part 4: Meeting the maestro
Part 5: Fighting annoying little blighters
Part 6: Walking the path of the Skryre
Part 7: A new task at hand
Word count: 4,394

Greetz
In the Horned One we trust, all others we monitor.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Skaven track record [W/D/L] @ 17th of August, 2014: BB 34/19/55; MH 9/2/6; WHF 17/8/30

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Fan Fiction and Fluff · Next Topic »
Add Reply