Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
A hitch in the plans...; Rattsu day 43, pt 13
Topic Started: 11th August 2004 - 07:38 PM (368 Views)
Rattsu
Member Avatar
Is writing Dragon Age fanfiction

Now what was he supposed to do?

Rattsu had been convinced that his plan had been a sound one and that hitching a ride on the zeppelin would save the energy of his vermin for the fighting ahead. It would have worked so fine…

In theory that was.

What he was looking on now was a company of desperately airsick rats, too weak to lift a tail. Shouting had not helped. Threatening had not helped. Not even cutting the ear of a particularly wretched clanrat had made any difference, his troops were beyond caring.

How had the assassin done it? Stealfclaw had walked the deck like he had been born to it, the gutter runners clinging to every surface like they had never done anything different. What made the Eshin so blasted special? Rattsu did not know, but for the moment he was glad that nobody else knew about the sorry state of his troops, because he would never outlive the ridicule.

Muttering to himself he paced the forest floor, looking up at the zeppelin that drifted off in the distance, then glared once again at the limp pile of rats that surrounded him. They had but a few hours march through the thick forest until they could meet up with Book-Rat and the remaining forces, but from the look of things it would take hours just to get them to their feet.

“Kwikk! Rise-rise!” Rattsu aimed a swift kick at his battle standard bearer, who did not dodge as usual. Instead he caught the armoured foot in the stomach, doubling over and dribbling bile over the grass at Rattsu’s feet.

“Ground stop-stop moving first…” Kwikk muttered between coughs, clinging to the grass with all claws available, the musk of fear stick thick about him. It seemed that he was in no better shape than the rest…

Rattsu looked at the sorry creature at his feet, then flicked his tail and sighed.

It seemed that their force would not be moving anytime soon…

((I am going away tomorrow, back home on family business. Hopefully I'll be able to keep in touch, unless my parents net connection has died. Modem and the countryside *smirks* I'll be back monday the latest...))

I am currently writing an epic Dragon Age 2 adventure that can be found HERE!! or on my deviantart.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

s'nkeep
Member Avatar
Ajax = warpstone juice

so if i get this story right your forces landed from the blimp just outside their target? so they could get their grounding and prepair for an attack?
Posted Image

Rattsu
Member Avatar
Is writing Dragon Age fanfiction

well, a few hours march away. Had to find a clearing after all *grins*
I am currently writing an epic Dragon Age 2 adventure that can be found HERE!! or on my deviantart.

Posted Image

Jackety
FEAR THE LEMMING!
The poor little rats...
Oh well. They should get used to flying...
I like black text you like black text lalala! lalala! ..wow, I already lost the tune to that song..
Folks, I may return or I may vanish, but know..
*dundundunnnn*
I AM ALWAYS WATCHING.

s'nkeep
Member Avatar
Ajax = warpstone juice

poor rattsu your going by the uk dates arent you :unsure:
Posted Image

« Previous Topic · Fan Fiction and Fluff · Next Topic »
Add Reply