Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Is anyone still here?
Topic Started: 15th November 2017 - 09:50 AM (789 Views)
Rakkzul

I've been pretty inactive, but looks like the site died a bit. Where are my skaven friends? :(

#gs# #gs#
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nurglitch IX
Member Avatar

Rakkzul
15th November 2017 - 09:50 AM
I've been pretty inactive, but looks like the site died a bit. Where are my skaven friends? :(

#gs# #gs#
A few lonely souls still roam these abandoned warrens, but to few to lend the semblance of life to the site.

Here's the Activity monitor for the last 45 days.
Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: UE_Views_1_OCT__15_NOV.jpg (34.32 KB)
Edited by Nurglitch IX, 15th November 2017 - 03:42 PM.
-img-http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/underempire/PRS%20Banners/2hfhshwet.jpg[/img]
This Space for Rent

Rakkzul

Nurglitch IX
15th November 2017 - 03:37 PM
Rakkzul
15th November 2017 - 09:50 AM

#gs# #gs#
A few lonely souls still roam these abandoned warrens, but to few to lend the semblance of life to the site.

Posted Image
Woah, that's sad, averaging 10,1ish visits/day... :'(

I guess when GW killed 8th, it also killed all the fan forums

Rusty Tincanne
Member Avatar
...you can still call me Rusty Tincanne if you want, though.

Despite this post, I am not here.

The Age of Sigmar, while it might be a decent game (I wouldn't know, honestly), killed the hobby for me. Not that I had been modeling or playing in years, but I always harbored hopes that when my kids were older, I would finally build my Moulder and Pestilens armies. But when they rewote the fluff and rules so completely, scattering players between at least three different games, I didn't have much reason to be here anymore. Clearly I check back every few month, but there isn't much to comment on. :(

Kudos to the current councilors who continue their work. I hope things turn around some day soon.

SkavenDan
Member Avatar
Doomwheel Fanatic
Rusty Tincanne
16th November 2017 - 04:11 AM
Despite this post, I am not here.

The Age of Sigmar, while it might be a decent game (I wouldn't know, honestly), killed the hobby for me. Not that I had been modeling or playing in years, but I always harbored hopes that when my kids were older, I would finally build my Moulder and Pestilens armies. But when they rewote the fluff and rules so completely, scattering players between at least three different games, I didn't have much reason to be here anymore. Clearly I check back every few month, but there isn't much to comment on. :(

Kudos to the current councilors who continue their work. I hope things turn around some day soon.
Same from me.

If anyone wants me you can catch me in the discord group I setup.

We are actually putting together a group to run an online 8th edition campaign.

If anyone wants to chat or just hangout or join in feel free to use this link https://discord.gg/t3VE2DB
Posted Image Twitter @SkavenDan

YouTube SkavenDan

SkavenBlight Radio Website

Twitch SkavenDan

Clanlord Trask
Member Avatar
Quiet, I'm plotting.

I still lurk in the shadows.

Only been time to pop in every couple of days and do my once-over due diligence look at what is going on. Make sure nothing is on fire, the rat ogres have been fed. Stuff like that.

I've been pretty busy with the magazine, and working on a game.
Posted Image
The Campaigner

SkavenInAZ
Member Avatar

I show up to post battle reports, and that's about it.

For those of you who don't like AoS, T9A is a fun system.. similar to 8th without the abusable things. 2.0 ruleset Beta will be out soonish, go check it out if you still want to play.
Posted Image
]

Rakkzul

SkavenInAZ
16th November 2017 - 02:11 PM
For those of you who don't like AoS, T9A is a fun system.. similar to 8th without the abusable things. 2.0 ruleset Beta will be out soonish, go check it out if you still want to play.
Sadly enough 9thAge isn't my cup of tea, I was in the Army Book Comitee (Ogre armybook), and had to left due to not liking the system :(

Nurglitch IX
Member Avatar

Rakkzul
15th November 2017 - 04:35 PM
Nurglitch IX
15th November 2017 - 03:37 PM
Posted Image
Woah, that's sad, averaging 10,1ish visits/day... :'(

I guess when GW killed 8th, it also killed all the fan forums
Especially if you consider what the numbers looked like before.

Here's the same 45 day period from 2012, when I first joined the council.

Posted Image
And Hey, just for Gits and Shiggles --

Here are the FIRST 45 DAYS of the UE.

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: UE_Views_1_OCT__15_NOV.jpg (90.45 KB)
Attachments: UE_Views_1_OCT__15_NOV.jpg (63.57 KB)
Attachments: UE_Views_1_OCT__15_NOV.jpg (63.57 KB)
Edited by Nurglitch IX, 16th November 2017 - 05:00 PM.
-img-http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/underempire/PRS%20Banners/2hfhshwet.jpg[/img]
This Space for Rent

Royos
Member Avatar

I was pretty active during the RPG but now that it's finished I've only been checking in sporadically to see what's going on, which isn't much these days. There just isn't much traffic, very quiet.... :'(
Royhammer (Army Diary)

SkavenDan
Member Avatar
Doomwheel Fanatic
Yep well that is why I didn't run for council though I am planning a 8Th custom tourni online.
Posted Image Twitter @SkavenDan

YouTube SkavenDan

SkavenBlight Radio Website

Twitch SkavenDan

Warlock Matik
Member Avatar
(Z>)90 (ENW)90t = 1

Basically doing a similar thing to Trask. I have however been getting into AoS since the start of the year and moreso in the last few months after submitting my thesis, so I've been adding the odd comment to threads in that regard.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Nurglitch IX
Member Avatar

Warlock Matik
16th November 2017 - 11:50 PM
Basically doing a similar thing to Trask. I have however been getting into AoS since the start of the year and moreso in the last few months after submitting my thesis, so I've been adding the odd comment to threads in that regard.
And getting high on Helium ;)
This Space for Rent

Morkskittar
Member Avatar
The Tunnel's Resident Rodent Ecologist

Not here either, despite post, except when I wander through old campaign halls, feeling nostalgic :(

A few of the old UErs can be found on Moulder Pitfighters though, which is a forum-based roleplaying game revolving around an alternate-timeline Hell Pit, where you play as a Master Moulder creating horrible monsters and fighting them against other players. :) (here: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Moulder_Pitfighters/index/ )

Pillz

The Eldritch Wastes: A Post-Lovecraftian Online Serial Novel (Author Website)
Pub Fight Deaths: 334. Pillz and Pyllz are by Morkskittar.
Posted Image
Complete Works of Morkskittar / You Have Just Lost the Game 'zodi

Warlock Matik
Member Avatar
(Z>)90 (ENW)90t = 1

Nurglitch IX
17th November 2017 - 04:53 PM
Warlock Matik
16th November 2017 - 11:50 PM
And getting high on Helium ;)
Oh that stopped years ago, I've been working on laser magnets since then :P
Posted ImagePosted Image

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Off Topic · Next Topic »
Add Reply