Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Age of Sigmar - 2000 points of mixed Skaven; The start of the verminous horde!
Topic Started: 17th September 2017 - 07:22 PM (84 Views)
Squeek Rotfang
Member Avatar

So, I have decided to start an army for AoS, and I have gone for mixed Skaven (Verminus, Skryre and an Assassin). To start this, I got Spire of Dawn (repackaged Island of Blood) which has since been removed from the webstore and is impossible to get from GW. Anyway, I got this back in April and have almost finished painting the Skaven up to a battlefield standard (no highlights), with just 10 Clanrats to go. Once I have finished this, I will be going back and doing some highlights to prepare them for Armies on Parade 2017. So, this has given me a good starting point of 820 points (the complete list you can find in the gaming tunnels under the army list section) and I will post pictures of what I have painted so far in the near future. Anyway, this army should be complete in around a year and I would love some of you to support me through what will be (for me) a lengthy project.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tramp
Member Avatar
Chieftain
I'm looking forward to it, it's always inspiring seeing what other people have painted, remember to post photos! It's good to share!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Army Diaries · Next Topic »
Add Reply