Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Skaven WhatsApp Group; Social Media
Topic Started: 1st May 2017 - 06:53 AM (170 Views)
NiallJC1984
Member Avatar

Hi folks!

I have created a WhatsApp group for discussion on all things Skaven. Hobby, tournaments, lists and so on. It's for Age of Sigmar discussion and will likely be focussed on the UK tournament scene and Matched Play.
However, anyone is welcome to join if they want to discuss anything :)

Let me know below and I'll PM you the links as I don't want to do it publicly!

Cheers

NC
"All decent folk find the common rat repulsive. Harbinger of disease, it scavenges on our waste-heaps and frightens our children. How immeasurably worse then is the foul Skaven - standing on its hindlegs in foul parody of a human. Rats as tall as man, and blessed with the most vile intellect and cunning. They are the dark side of our souls, come to destroy us for our sins."
Albrecht of Nuln - Burned at the stake, IC 1301 for pernicious declamation.
Posted Image

Follow me on Twitter! @NiallJC1984
High Elf Painting Blog: The Glittering Host
Skaven Painting Blog: All Tunnels Lead to Skavenblight
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Guildenstern
Member Avatar

Wuzzat?

lol

But yeah PM and if it's open to android I'll join in, even if I'm not 100% playing a lot atm. I still enjoy discussion.
Love to paint? Looking to improve? Or do you just enjoy contests? Check out the upcoming Painting Competition Categories!
Posted Image

ratboy25
Clanrat
I'm going to start playing within the next week or two, so might be useful for me if you don't mind adding me.

Nightscrive

How's this group doing? Are there still active people? If so can I get an invite?

« Previous Topic · Skaven Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply