Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Skavenblight radio chat group; A place to talk about warhammer and share photos and voice chat
Topic Started: 4th April 2017 - 12:12 PM (233 Views)
SkavenDan
Member Avatar
Doomwheel Fanatic
For a long while now I have used discord to chat and I used it to record the final pod.

I am opening the group to anyone now. We have a mixed group already and often talk about warhammer / fantasy / 40k and occasionally Age of Sigmar. We are running an online campaign and have quiet a few people who play totalwar warhammer online.

So if you want to join us some time here is the link https://discord.gg/X9d2Zc2 we already have royos, s'nkeep, Ratty and tramp occasionally popping into chat. And loremaster of sotek from youtube. I'd like to get a bigger online campaign going if you are interested or just want to chat feel free to join.

Also if you love to talk about warhammer lore we could use some more people because I am one of the most knowledgeable people in the group and I know we have some better knowledge folk on here.

All you need to do is click the link and say hi in chat :)

SD
Edited by SkavenDan, 14th July 2017 - 01:22 PM.
Posted Image Twitter @SkavenDan

YouTube SkavenDan

SkavenBlight Radio Website

Twitch SkavenDan

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Guildenstern
Member Avatar

cool beans

I'm trying to move my little comp and a screen to my painting area atm, so I can watch Twitch etc whilst painting. Should be fairly easy to get another headset for it as well!
Love to paint? Looking to improve? Or do you just enjoy contests? Check out the upcoming Painting Competition Categories!
Posted Image

SkavenDan
Member Avatar
Doomwheel Fanatic
Cool Guildenstern

Feel free to join us whenever you wish someone is usually around most of the time. We have quite a diverse bunch and Math joined the swarm :)
Edited by SkavenDan, 6th April 2017 - 09:26 PM.

YouTube SkavenDan

Twitch SkavenDan

Dez
Member Avatar

Sounds fun, I'll have to pop in! I sit in front of my computers night and day :)
Posted Image

SkavenDan
Member Avatar
Doomwheel Fanatic
Feel free to join us Dez :)

YouTube SkavenDan

Twitch SkavenDan

« Previous Topic · Skavenblight Media · Next Topic »