Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The One Year War. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Operation Fury
Topic Started: Sep 30 2007, 01:35 AM (633 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

James was on the Girty Lue. "Ok time to suit up and head on out." He climed inside the deathscythe and checked everything before hgeading on out to battle. "Ok big battle time havnet been back on Earth in quiet some time. Space does indeed get old after awhile." James looked at his main screen. "James Milelr Deathscyhe taking off. THe Deathscythe launched out.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Daggers began to launch towards the Girty Lue. The Gouf turned around and fired hitting one throwing it out of control into another. The Gouf turned back to the Girty Lue "Adam continue a constant barage on those ships. James we're going to go find the main vessel. Then Checkmate" The gouf turned and flew towards an onslaught of incoming daggers. "Lets see what you can do EFA"
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Testament came up to the shores seeing a giant mobile armor there. It was in the shape of a crap.

Terrell: What the hell is that?

The mobile armor turns and fires at the Testament. The Testament turns dodging the beam. It pulls out its beam pistols and fires twice. The beams seemingly bounce off of the armor.

Terrell: What is that...an I Feild?

The armor grabs a Zaku and crushes it with its pincers.

Terrell: Dammit, okay this is worse than I thought. Command I'm gonna need some back up quick...

http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed-destiny/ymaf-x6bd.jpg
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

James was in his Deathscythe firing away at some of the daggers that were there. AA few were hit and exploaded. he recieved from the transmission from Lowe. "Roger find the main enemy vessel and blow it to hell sounds like fun." The Deathscythe joined Lowe in he battle against the daggers. "Alright time to create some hell."
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lowe stabed a dagger through the cockpit. It exploded "Alright James lets get to work." Just then Lowe recieved a transmission from someone who was fighting on the beach. "Hmm...James go check out whats going on on the beach. I'll find the ship" The gouf flew ahead still attacking the Daggers.
Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · Old Threads · Next Topic »
Add Reply