Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The One Year War. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Operation Fury
Topic Started: Sep 30 2007, 01:35 AM (670 Views)
Oren
Member Avatar
Destroyer of that which destroys
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Indian Ocean:

Many EFA vessels are gathering in anticipation for the largest attack ever preformed in the war. Many pilots are manning there fighters and mobile suits. They finish their preparations and the ships all come out of hiding. A man on one of the vessels walks over to an intercom system. "Brave soldiers of the Earth Federal Alliance This is Admiral Veeres. We are about to embark on the largest Earth bound battle fought in this war. With this we will drive the colonist back to space where they belong. Fight hard remember this is for your mother Earth. Long live the EFA"

The first round of fighters and mobile suits began to launch towards China.

MEANWHILE:

The CAS are preparing their own forces. As they see the EFA vessels launching their units. One of the Generals walk over to the radar looking. "Set up a premiter using the Ginns and the Zakus. They should only be attacking with Daggers" the soldier saluted and went on to do what he was told.

The EFA fighers consisting mainly of Core fighters attacked first flying over head bombing many of the turrents. While the Ginns began to fire on the jets the Dagger mobile suits make their way into the interior of the base. There they encounter the Zakus the two sides begin a large battle with both sides taking heavy casualties.
Posted Image
"At the End of the day I'm walking with the Heart of a Lion..."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MikDaTv
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
<<Enter Mack>>

*Mack climbed out of the Cessna and onto the nice hard ground of the air strip he landed on. The Roger Young hovered protectively overhead. Mack headed over to the shiny new YFX-M56 Core Splendor he had been temporarily issued while his fighter was still in the shop from the crash. He climbed into the cockpit and started running diagnostics.*

"This is Apollo, engine is green, weapons hot. I'm ready to go."

[Air control] "Understood Apollo, stand by Apollo... Suicied Kings are launching now, the pattern is yours. Launch launch launch."

*Mack didn't have to be told twice. He goosed the engines and headed down the runway. Seconds later he was in the air. Above him the Suicide kings were launching from the Roger Young and he linked up with them and the 10 of them headed towards the battle.*

[Captain Loran] "Good to see you flying again Apollo. You sure your up for this?"

"Aye aye King. I'm fit to fly and glad to be out of the Cessna."

[Captain Loran] "Just he same i'm putting you on BK's wing. Black Knight, keep an eye on our boy and make sure he doesn't crash that pretty new plane of his."

Oren
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Admiral Veeres looked over at the Roger Young. "Get in contact with them tell them to flank the enemy around the east and push them towards the beach." the soldier did what he was told.

The mobile suits on the EFA side continued to push the CAS back. The CAS General was watching the battle. "Damn didn't expect them to bring so many units...we will have to use the cannon." The soldier looked at him "Sir its still in the testing state." The general looked over at him "Fire it"

The CAS Base hatch opened a large cannon lifted out of it. The cannon glowed red then fired a large beam out of it cutting down much of the EFA forces.

Veerse looked on "A positron cannon...dammit we have to figure out how to take that thing out."
Posted Image

MikDaTv
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
[Captain Loran] "Ok gentlemen, we have our orders. We're going to provide a air support for ground mobile units making a push for the sea... good news, we'll be assisting Page and his commandos. Two and Three flight, fly cover. Take positions to the north and south. One flight will take the requests, you keep the bogies off us."

*A chorus of acknowledgments sounded over the com and the fighters took positions. Below them an expanse of mountain us snowy peaks and rocky formations rolled past. The terrain was proving a problem for the mobile suits in this area but several helicopters were patrolling, dropping troops and equipment. A flash of bright red light came over the horizon to the south.*

"What the hell was that?!?!"

[Black Knight] "Holy crap, what's that?"

[Captain Loran] "Stand by kings... ok, intel from Roger Young. The CAS of some kind of cannon laying waste to the China Sea forces. Our mission hasn't changed but our situation has become flexible. Be prepared to be re tasked at a moments notice. Roger Young is on the move."

[Doom] "3 flight rogers and wilco. ok boys, stay tight. Apollo, stay on BK's wing and keep a close eye on your sensors."

Oren
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Admiral Veeres had a pissed look on his face. "Dammit intel didn't say they had that weapon. How long till the Destroys can launch?" The soldier looked at him "Sir still another hour or so till their arrival..." Veeres looked on "What about our current forces" Another soldier looked over "They leveled about 20 percent more are advancing."

Veeres turned around "Tell the Roger Young to push them forward and get a bead on that positron cannon we need to know its exact location. Have the subs move forward and prepare to open their docks"

The subs began to move however one was shot it exploded. One of the captains looked on "Was it an enemy sub..." the soldier checked the radar "No this doesn't have a sub signal its...a mobile suit!!!" Four underwater units swam passed and fired hittng another sub.

Above in the air the air Daggers were fighting the Zakus. The CAS launched some of their jets which were beginning to sink some of the EFA vessels.
Posted Image

MikDaTv
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
[Captain Loran] "New orders kings. We've been retasked to find that cannon. But Page needs air support so we're splitting up. One flight will stay on station to help Page. BK, Apollo, your headed south to find that cannon. 2 flight and Doom will take up a midpoint position between us."

*The Suicide Kings broke up and headed to their positions. The two scout jets launched from the Roger Young and headed south, making a fan formation with Apollo and Black Knight. The 4 jets all headed towards the direction of that flash, hoping to catch a glimpse of that cannon.*

Oren
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Another sub exploded. The daggers began to push more of the Zakus back again. It was clear the Earth Forces were more prepared for the battle. The CAS General was watching. A soldier turned to him "General Revel...we have reports saying the EFA are forcing us back on the west. And they have jets coming in from the east." Revel turned around "Fire anti air now...reenforce our defenses launch the Guaz make sure those Daggers don't get any closer."

The Guiaz suits began to launch. "We have to hold out a little longer the cannon will be charged and Alterare should be here aswell." Revel said.
Posted Image

MikDaTv
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
*Captain Loran and One Flight made a pass and cut apart an AA gun shooting at Page's Commando's as they were inserted via chopper. The gun was silenced and the marine commandos swarmed into the bunker it was defending.*

[Captain Loran] "Ok, thats omega. Mission complete, Page is safe in sound in his new bunker. One flight is going to do a low sweet to look for any loose CAS. BK you keep your wing looking for that cannon."

[Black Knight] "Understood. Apollo, swing 5 miles south and let me know if you find anything, we must be getting close."

"Will do Knight."

*Mack pulled away from Black Knight and headed south, keeping an eye on his sensors.*

Deleted User
Deleted User

The mobile suit hangar a pilot in a red uniform comes running in. He hopes in the red gundam type unit and starts to type on the on board computer.

Commander: You understand what you're suppose to do right Terrell. Push the enemy back and hold them long enough so we can charge the cannon again.

Terrell puts on his helmit as the unit activates.

Terrell: Got it sir...don't worry these Earth Pigs will regret attacking. Terrell Scott Testiment heading out.

The Testaments boosters activate as it launch from the underground hanger. In the air Terrell observes all the destruction taking place. He looks on at the EFA as they are pushing his comarades back.

Terrell: Bastards...

Terrell sighs as the Testiment pulls out its beam pistols and fires destroying a Dagger. It lands in between a dagger just as it is about to attack a Ginn.

Terrell: Alright...lets go...
Quote Post Goto Top

MikDaTv
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
*Mack flew his plane high and out of sight in the clouds, hoping to get any kind of signal on his radar. He had been going for about 2 minutes without a single contact and that was a very long time in combat.*

[Black Knight] "Yo, Apollo, we swept this sector clean, lets move it on."

"Alright, i'm your wing."

*Mack fell in behind Black Knight's fighter and the two headed more south, looking for that cannon. All of a sudden two streams of 20mm tracers flew up just ahead of them.*

[Black knight] "Breaking right!!"

"I'm on ya."

*The two EFA fighters slammed hard on their sticks, their planes did an areal skid and turned right. A single fighter streaked up past them and then started looping around to get on their tail.*

"He's coming around, coming around above us."

[Black Knight] "No way, from vertical with that short of a loop he'll never catch us. Must be pretty green to try that stunt."

"Or he has friends"

[Black Knight] "Then keep an eye out. I'll break left, you right. Lets split and fry this guy."

"On three. one, two, three!"

*Mack and Steve broke up, mack headed right and steve headed left. The enemy fighter took the bait and turned to get on Black Knight's tail. Mack continued his circle until he was then behind the enemy fighter. Macks fighter snapped out of it's turn and Mack got a green light on the heat seeker for his missile almost immediately. without waiting for a radar lock he fired the missile. The missile lanced out from his fighter in heat seeker mode and went right up into the enemy fighters tail pipe, exploding. When the fire cleared Mack could see the enemy fighter didn't have a tail section any more and it was just the fuselage falling towards the ground.*

"Splash one! First kill of the day."

[Black Knight] "Nice shot."

*Mack formed up with BK again when he noticed a blob on his radar.*

"New contact, 30,000 feet, south, about two miles."

[Black knight] "I see it to. It's not the cannon, but lets go check it out."

*Mack and Steve swing south and start climbing.*

Deleted User
Deleted User

The Testiment crashed head on into a dagger and plunged its beam saber into the cockpit killing the pilot.

Terrell: Thats one more they can rack up on my sheet...continue to push the enemy back stop their advancements at all cost.

Soldiers: yes sir.

The Ginns did what they were told and started to push the Daggers back towards the water. Just then Terrell noticed that a few of the EFA jets were making runs on the base. Among them was a model he had never seen before.

Terrell: Well now what do we have here...I should take care of those...

The Testiment turned around and started firing at the Jets hoping to hit one of them.

Terrell: They must be trying to spot the cannon for their battle ships. I better handle this quickly.

(OOC: Yes I was shooting at you Mikdatv)
Quote Post Goto Top

MikDaTv
Member Avatar
[ *  * ]
OOC: FYI, i'm not in my private flier at the moment, it's still in the shop from the crash. I'm in a YFX-M56 Core Splendor borrowed from the Air Force.

"Damn, getting some ground fire here."

[Black Knight] "Me to, one of those tiny mobile suits down there has taken great offense to us being here."

"Well, lets climb and get out of range. That signal's getting closer."

[Black Knight] "Ok, i'll swing north, up and around to do a visual sweep."

"Understood."

*Mack dogged a little more fire from the mobile suit before pushing the throttle up and climbed a few hundred feet to get out of targeting range. Thats when he saw the glint. at first he thought it was just the sun off his own canopy but he soon realized something 2 miles out and painted to look like the sky was reflecting the sun.*

"Got something here."

[Black Knight] "i see them, 3 enemy fighters, probably that splashe's buddies."

"Well if there were 4 of them that probably means there's more, probably a whole squadron around here somewhere. and with the surface fire keeping us above 30,000 we're going to have a fun time dogfighting."

[Black Knight] "Yeah, real fun. ugh, lets get this over with. They don't see me yet so i'm going to their tail."

"I'm Your wing."

[Doom] "Boy's, this is Two Flight. We're coming towards you. if there's another eight fighters wandering around i don't want you trying to take them all on by your lonesome. ETA 4 minutes."

"Roger, we'll try and save some for you."

Deleted User
Deleted User

Terrell: Damn theyre gettin away...

Terrell yelled as he began to follow the jets.

Commander: Forget them we've got bigger worries. The EFA just unloaded something huge on the shores.

Terrell looked on

Terrell: Right sir...another day fighter pilots.

The Testament turned around and made its way to the shore.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

<ENTER THE GIRTY LUE>

The Girty Lue exited the atmosphere right above China. Inside Lowe was watching the EFA forces. "It seems they weren't expecting our ship to come from behind. Adam fire the particle cannons at their main ships while we are launching." Adam saluted. Lowe smirked "Shall we go then James" he said leaving out.

In the hanger Lowe waited in the Gouf. "Its about time. Adam fire the cannons." The Girty Lue fired its paritcle cannons destroying a few of the EFA rear vessels. Lowe smirked "Lowe Alterare Gouf heading out." The gouf launched.
Quote Post Goto Top

Oren
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Suddenly from nowhere three ships were hit and began to sink. "What the hell was that?" Veerse said "Sir we just lost three of our ships. The CAS have a ship behind us." Veerse eyes widned "Where did they come from. Dammit." He turned to the soldier "Its a battle ship capable of atmospheric flight. Tell the Roger Young to get its ass over here." He yelled "There is no way we can battle that type of ship in water craft!!!"

The soldier got on the comm link. "Roger Young come in we need you to back up the rear It has to be quickly as well..."
Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Old Threads · Next Topic »
Add Reply