Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements, Cbox, and More

February 21st, 2014

Red Says:

A late happy seventh birthday to The Final Forum! When I made this place on February 8th, 2007, I had no idea it would grow into the place it has become, and leave such a large mark on my life. As for the future, who knows? No matter how slow it gets, I can't imagine this place truly dying anytime soon.

Of course, just as I say we have activity in December, we go through another bout of inactivity. University is truly not a force to be ignored. Regardless, with the first wave of exams soon out of my way, I plan to make more time for this place and get my FF RP rolling again. Hopefully you guys will be right there with me.

Let's get to work on getting some solid RPing done this year. Red, out.

more Quotes

Please remember the Cbox Rules whenever you are posting!
RP Quick Links:

The RP
-The Unexpectedly Decisive Battle of Bolton!
-Wounds of the Past

The Seven Seals
-RP Topic

Final Fantasy RP

Welcome to The Final Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Make New Topic
Agara/Luna Events
Pinned Topics
Regular
  • Pages:
Frey's Tale: Return of a Hero
JDWitchdoctor 37 980
Dec 29 2009, 03:33:50 PM
Last Post By: Evil Twin
  Title Topic Starter Replies Views Topic Info
  • Pages:
--RP Side Story-- "The Lunar Oracle"
The lost civilization of Agara revisited; a stunning truth revealed.
JDWitchdoctor 241 3,781
Jan 13 2012, 10:10:21 PM
Last Post By: NoNameAtAll
Regular Frey's Journal: The Strange New World
Soul of a Hero
JDWitchdoctor 0 118
Sep 9 2011, 03:00:40 AM
Last Post By: JDWitchdoctor
Make New Topic