Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Announcements, Cbox, and More

February 26th, 2015

Red Says:

The Final Forum turned eight years old this year, and here's what I have to say about it. No way it could fit in here. Now, let's talk RPs.

JD's been around lately, and wherever he goes, posts are sure to follow. He's orchestrated a revamp of The RP, pushing along loose ends and creating a new plot for characters to embark on. He's worked a lot on organizing his massive world into an excellent information topic to help people who need a refresher or people completely new to the intrigue. The time has never been better to jump into our longest-running epic, which technically has been going on longer than TFF itself, counting the old FF RP on GameFAQs.

I have a RP of my own going on. In light of the recent announcement of a new 3DS Fire Emblem game, I decided to start a Fire Emblem RP. Taking a note from JD, I'm documenting all I can about the world and trying to make it both accessible and interesting to veterans and newcomers alike. Noname and I have been RPing in the first topic for a while now as I finish up all the setting information and structure of the RP, and it'll soon be ready for everyone else to join. If I had to describe the RP in Fire Emblem terms, I would say "The Sacred Stones meets Path of Radiance, with some sprinkling of others throughout."

As a last bit, I'd like to welcome back our wayward Spitz, who was one of our first (if not THE first) member to join us who wasn't from GameFAQs. He's been MIA for a year or so, in what seems to have been some sort of magical adventure. I'm looking forward to seeing some more shining white pants and red-haired egocentrics.

I swear, this thing will get updated more. Red, taking off.

more Quotes

Please remember the Cbox Rules whenever you are posting!

In case you ever experience issues with the site, please bookmark the link to the Cbox.
Quick Links:

NEW: Anchor and GoTo
IMPORTANT: Connection Errors

The RP (Run by JDWitchDoctor)
-Info Topic
-Current Topic

Fire Emblem: Sky's Lament (Run by Red)
-Current Topic (Runaway Bride)
-Character Topic
-Lore Topic
-Information Topic
Welcome to The Final Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Make New Topic
Agara/Luna Events
Pinned Topics
Regular
  • Pages:
Frey's Tale: Return of a Hero
JDWitchdoctor 37 1,058
Dec 29 2009, 03:33:50 PM
Last Post By: Evil Twin
  Title Topic Starter Replies Views Topic Info
  • Pages:
--RP Side Story-- "The Lunar Oracle"
The lost civilization of Agara revisited; a stunning truth revealed.
JDWitchdoctor 241 4,078
Jan 13 2012, 10:10:21 PM
Last Post By: NoNameAtAll
Regular Frey's Journal: The Strange New World
Soul of a Hero
JDWitchdoctor 0 144
Sep 9 2011, 03:00:40 AM
Last Post By: JDWitchdoctor
Make New Topic