Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Attention!

This forum is no longer open, feel free to join the new forum. http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/ Click and hold to drag the box around
Welcome to Suikocross. We hope you enjoy your visit!

The forum is currently Closed, however we have made a new forum called Suiko-Kya-Cross. Feel free to join! http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
List of missable characters
Topic Started: Apr 20 2007, 02:28 PM (3,403 Views)
Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
Missable Characters

-Faylen and Feylon
(if you treat Roy badly when you first meet him)
(you can also run out of time)
-Eresh
(If you get Euram)
-Byaruken
(need Genoh when you fight him, appears after each HQ upgrade)
-Wilhelm and Mueller
(need to find them Raftfleet,Lelcar or Doraat before final HQ upgrade)
- Richard
(need Mueller)
-Oboro
(have to assist him with his investigation in Rainwall or else ask him multiple times afterwards)
-Fuyo
(need Oboro)
-Shigure
(need Oboro)
-Sagiri
(need Oboro & Nakula)
-Nakula
(short window of time after the first events in Sable,need Oboro)
-Raven
(need Oboro)
-Murad
(have to ask him to join you 4 times and are given limited opportunities)
-Genoh
(can miss talking to Fuwalafuwalu to hear about him)
-Eresh is missable
-Killey is also missable
-Byaruken is missable
-Cathari is missable
There is a point where all characters are missable. That point is when you liberated Sol-Falena.

Other Characters
Note: Many characters become unavaliable after the major battle at Stormfist and the major battle at Sol-Falena, so do all your recruiting before Stormfist (except for Shoon and Euram, who are recruited after Stormfist but before Sol-Falena)

Note 2: If you are "mean" to any characters or do not directly ask them to join you when prompted you may not get another chance. Never tell a pre-recuit to leave your party, even if they ask nicely.

Note 3: Characters not mentioned above are only "missable" in that they do not contribute to your 108 star endings if you do not get them before Stormfist. You can actually still recruit most people at any point in the game, even after entering the final dungeon, but getting 108 Stars at that point won't give you the good ending
Please tell me the answer, is fate unchangeble? even at his most powerless man's existence is never without meaning.
What was the start of all of this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,from deep within the flow of time. But,for certainty,back then, We loved so many,yet we hated so much,we hurt others and were hurt ourselves.... Yet even then, we ran like the wind,Whilst our laughter echoed, under the cerulean skies...
Posted Image

Posted Image
Into a world of Illusions

Time scar
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lonelion
Member Avatar
Bearer of the Bright shield Rune
Leader
Nice research,on this Hotspot.
"Greetings Mr Hotspot,my name is Lonelion,i'm here to serve you Sir!"
http://www.suikox.com

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
Thanks,I got it fro suikosource :D :rolleyes:
Althoug i did add (you can also run out of time) in the faylen and faylong part becuase that is what happend to me.
Please tell me the answer, is fate unchangeble? even at his most powerless man's existence is never without meaning.
What was the start of all of this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,from deep within the flow of time. But,for certainty,back then, We loved so many,yet we hated so much,we hurt others and were hurt ourselves.... Yet even then, we ran like the wind,Whilst our laughter echoed, under the cerulean skies...
Posted Image

Posted Image
Into a world of Illusions

Time scar

lonelion
Member Avatar
Bearer of the Bright shield Rune
Leader
B) Wise decision,they normally are on the button with their stuff,they must play these games and make notes on all the details as they go along.
"Greetings Mr Hotspot,my name is Lonelion,i'm here to serve you Sir!"
http://www.suikox.com

« Previous Topic · Suikoden 5 · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Affiliated with
Hotspot's Journal Chill Out Place RP1Paradise Suiko-Kya-Cross Winds Of Fate~Kya Dark Lineage K~Chat Advertising LaOdinSoulGrimoire BG&E revolution! GS button Dark Horizon
Fight Spam! Click Here!
Suikocross's Affiliates!

Graphic-Con Fantasy Aurora
Add Us!
Theme by Sith of Outline