Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Attention!

This forum is no longer open, feel free to join the new forum. http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/ Click and hold to drag the box around
Welcome to Suikocross. We hope you enjoy your visit!

The forum is currently Closed, however we have made a new forum called Suiko-Kya-Cross. Feel free to join! http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Show us your sigs!
Topic Started: Apr 10 2007, 02:29 PM (1,875 Views)
Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
chaco
Jun 18 2008, 04:58 PM
What program do you guys use to make those? I wanna make one for Chaco but I suck at stuff like that  :( But maybe with a good program I can.

Well my original program called "imageready" i got from my uncle who happens to be a graphic designer as his job (don't know what he has done though) the program that is on my laptop is called "jasc paint shop pro 8" which was already on the laptop, i guess it was already installed by the makers ( my aunt who gave me the laptop deffinatley knows squat about graphic design.)
there's also "adobe photoshop" which i have used at my school, i'm sure you can find one of these programs i have used at the store. Another one i have only heard of but haven't used yet, it's called "Gimp" apparently it's free and you can download it onto your computer, i've been itching to try it out but i haven't yet, not sure what the webste address is for sure so just google it.

Also i suggest you go to this forum http://z4.invisionfree.com/Instinct_GFX/index.php?act=idx it's a great forum for graphic design and stuff, it'll deffinatley help you out and get you on your feet, this forum actually made me the graphic desginer i am so far.
Please tell me the answer, is fate unchangeble? even at his most powerless man's existence is never without meaning.
What was the start of all of this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,from deep within the flow of time. But,for certainty,back then, We loved so many,yet we hated so much,we hurt others and were hurt ourselves.... Yet even then, we ran like the wind,Whilst our laughter echoed, under the cerulean skies...
Posted Image

Posted Image
Into a world of Illusions

Time scar
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Seraphblade
Member Avatar

I recommend you use Gimp Chaco. It's absolutely free and a very good program to use (although not as good as photoshop, but at least it doesn't cost you over $100). You've probably seen some avatars and wallpapers I posted on suikocross. I made those using Gimp.

I got the hang of Gimp through practice and curiosity, but I really should look at some tutorials to try to get better. I'll take a look at that forum you posted Hotspot.

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Sialeeds Fan
chaco
Jun 18 2008, 03:58 PM
What program do you guys use to make those? I wanna
make one for Chaco but I suck at stuff like that  :( But
maybe with a good program I can.

Actually I use: paint & madesafe photopaint.
Madesafe photopaint only cost me around $20.00
I do have photoshop but I rarely use it, lol.

You also need to make sure that you use some
place like: photobucket in order to upload your
picture to & then if you need to you can resize your sig
while you're there ;) Once your sig is uploaded you then
place the IMG code of your sig in your profile ^_^

Oh yea, THIS is a chaco sig I did just for you on the fly ;)
I hope you likey ^_^

Posted Image
Code:

[IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa292/duelingkairi/sigs%20book/chaco-sig.png[/IMG]

RP1Paradise l Suikoden 5 is the awesome Posted Image
Posted Image

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
queenzelda
Jun 21 2008, 11:24 AM
chaco
Jun 18 2008, 03:58 PM
What program do you guys use to make those? I wanna
make one for Chaco but I suck at stuff like that  :( But
maybe with a good program I can.

Actually I use: paint & madesafe photopaint.
Madesafe photopaint only cost me around $20.00
I do have photoshop but I rarely use it, lol.

You also need to make sure that you use some
place like: photobucket in order to upload your
picture to & then if you need to you can resize your sig
while you're there ;) Once your sig is uploaded you then
place the IMG code of your sig in your profile ^_^

Oh yea, THIS is a chaco sig I did just for you on the fly ;)
I hope you likey ^_^

Posted Image
Code:

[IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa292/duelingkairi/sigs%20book/chaco-sig.png[/IMG]

Wow that sig you made queenzelda is awsome!
Please tell me the answer, is fate unchangeble? even at his most powerless man's existence is never without meaning.
What was the start of all of this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,from deep within the flow of time. But,for certainty,back then, We loved so many,yet we hated so much,we hurt others and were hurt ourselves.... Yet even then, we ran like the wind,Whilst our laughter echoed, under the cerulean skies...
Posted Image

Posted Image
Into a world of Illusions

Time scar

queenzelda
Member Avatar
Sialeeds Fan
^_^ Thanks. I loved the back ground
I found & so I used it with Chaco in it.
I also like the dark tone for the name
in his sig as well. I also like Chaco, I
mean yea he does steals your stuff but
he's still a good guy. Just like with Yuffie
from FFVII, she may also steal your stuff
but she's still a great person who's wonderful
to have on your party ^_^
RP1Paradise l Suikoden 5 is the awesome Posted Image
Posted Image

Seraphblade
Member Avatar

Here are some old signatures I made some time ago that are still on my photobucket. The first one I made for someone at suikox, the next three are just some promotions, and the last is an old sig I created while trying out some features on gimp.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Pictures,art,images · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliated with
Hotspot's Journal Chill Out Place RP1Paradise Suiko-Kya-Cross Winds Of Fate~Kya Dark Lineage K~Chat Advertising LaOdinSoulGrimoire BG&E revolution! GS button Dark Horizon
Fight Spam! Click Here!
Suikocross's Affiliates!

Graphic-Con Fantasy Aurora
Add Us!
Theme by Sith of Outline