Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Attention!

This forum is no longer open, feel free to join the new forum. http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/ Click and hold to drag the box around
Welcome to Suikocross. We hope you enjoy your visit!

The forum is currently Closed, however we have made a new forum called Suiko-Kya-Cross. Feel free to join! http://w11.zetaboards.com/SuikoKyaCross/

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Show us your sigs!
Topic Started: Apr 10 2007, 02:29 PM (1,877 Views)
Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
I have made lots of signatures and i want to show you them.(they look alot better on my computer but once put them on an image hoster it makes it look a little bad :sakurawhat!: :capip: :annoy: )
I think it might be webshots fault, but lately my newer sigs have been comming out better.
I found out that it is webshots fault, they dont go with png images, i wil put my banners on photobucket from now on.
Prince frey
Posted Image
Millie
Posted Image
Lu
Posted Image
Frey,lu and faylen.
Posted Image
Poshul
Posted Image
Jade(beyond good an evil)
Posted Image
Your a potato(you know someone in this banner for sure!)
Posted Image
Leekspin(it was a Project i did in school)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Remake of freyjadour falenas signature
Posted Image
Remake of suikoden banner
Posted Image
Remake lu signature
Posted Image

Remake millie signature
Posted Image

Another remake of millie signature
Posted Image

Remake of poshul signature
Posted Image

Naruto signature
Posted Image

Remake of your a potato sig, but with different characters.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Please tell me the answer, is fate unchangeble? even at his most powerless man's existence is never without meaning.
What was the start of all of this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,from deep within the flow of time. But,for certainty,back then, We loved so many,yet we hated so much,we hurt others and were hurt ourselves.... Yet even then, we ran like the wind,Whilst our laughter echoed, under the cerulean skies...
Posted Image

Posted Image
Into a world of Illusions

Time scar
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EtherealNight69
No Avatar
Cool, there pretty good, keep up the hard work hotspot.

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
Thanks, i will.
Please tell me the answer, is fate unchangeble? even at his most powerless man's existence is never without meaning.
What was the start of all of this? When did the cogs of fate begin to turn? Perhaps it is impossible to grasp that answer now,from deep within the flow of time. But,for certainty,back then, We loved so many,yet we hated so much,we hurt others and were hurt ourselves.... Yet even then, we ran like the wind,Whilst our laughter echoed, under the cerulean skies...
Posted Image

Posted Image

Time scar

lonelion
Member Avatar
Bearer of the Bright shield Rune
Leader
You Rule Hotspot,those look great as usual.
"Greetings Mr Hotspot,my name is Lonelion,i'm here to serve you Sir!"
http://www.suikox.com

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
lonelion
Jul 25 2007, 04:19 PM
You Rule Hotspot,those look great as usual.

Thanks
Posted Image

Posted Image

Time scar

Seraphblade
Member Avatar

Meh, I just made a simple banner.

Posted Image

lonelion
Member Avatar
Bearer of the Bright shield Rune
Leader
It looks really good Seraphblade.
"Greetings Mr Hotspot,my name is Lonelion,i'm here to serve you Sir!"
http://www.suikox.com

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
Seraphblade
Oct 10 2007, 06:02 PM
Meh, I just made a simple banner.

Posted Image

It's simple but its a cool banner with glenn in it.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Time scar

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
Look at this cool new sig i made.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Time scar

Seraphblade
Member Avatar

Whoa! That's pretty awesome Hotspot!

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
Seraphblade
Nov 12 2007, 10:32 PM
Whoa! That's pretty awesome Hotspot!

Thanks, in the furture i want to try an keep some of the old things to my signatures like the glow effect.
Posted Image

Posted Image

Time scar

Killey
Member Avatar
Epoch
That looks great!!
Posted Image

Star Ocean Universe | Star Ocean Universe Forum

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
Killey
Nov 16 2007, 06:10 PM
That looks great!!

Thanks

I have made my new signature like i said on the cbox.

Posted Image

the only thing i don't like is that millie and poshul came out so bright, i tried to make them not as bright but they would fade away a little bit.

here are two lighter versions
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Time scar

Seraphblade
Member Avatar

Looks pretty cool Hotspot.

Hotspot
Member Avatar
Trickster
Leader
Thanks

here is a new suikocross banner that i made for when i am on another forum that is about suikoden or chrono cross, there are two versions, one has a black outline and the other red.

this is the one with the black outline
Posted Image

this is the one with the red
Posted Image

i made this kya sig
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Time scar

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Pictures,art,images · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages:

Affiliated with
Hotspot's Journal Chill Out Place RP1Paradise Suiko-Kya-Cross Winds Of Fate~Kya Dark Lineage K~Chat Advertising LaOdinSoulGrimoire BG&E revolution! GS button Dark Horizon
Fight Spam! Click Here!
Suikocross's Affiliates!

Graphic-Con Fantasy Aurora
Add Us!
Theme by Sith of Outline