Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Whalom Park and New Whalom Cooperative, LLC forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Currently you are viewing our forums as a guest and can explore and read through our topics. Become a member of our community and you’ll be able to respond to topics, vote in polls, start your own topics and most importantly be a part of the New Whalom Community.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free:
Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Six Flags Inc 2018 Plans
Topic Started: August 31 2017, 04:35 AM (151 Views)
Whalom
Member Avatar
Fin whale
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Theme parks:
Six Flags New England (MA) - Harley Quin Spinsanity (The south end will add a Zamperla Giant Discover a 154ft tall swinging Pendulum ride) Removals Tea Cups (The park will be taking out the family ride to fit the new Giant Discovery queue) Sling Shot (The up-charge attraction will be displaced for the new thrill ride) Mind eraser VR (lat years VR mind eraser/Galactic attack didn't make it past spring)
Six Flags America (MD) - Wahoo River (A themed Adventure River)
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (CA) - Harley Quinn Crazy Coaster (Worlds first Skyline Attractions Skywarp)
Six Flags Magic Mountain (CA) - Crazanity (The worlds Tallest Zamperlla Giant Discovery at 172ft) Year round operation (The park will extend its season to a full 365 days of operation)
Six Flags Great Adventure (NJ) - Cyborg's Cyber Spin (The park will add a world's first the ABC rides tourbillon to it's boardwalk section)

Six Flags Over Georgia - Twisted Cyclone (The park is likely to be upgrading their Cyclone coaster with a steel RMC conversion) Removal Georgia Cyclone (The park closed their Cyclone clone forever on July 30th, 2017)
Six Flags Great America (IL) - Worlds Tallest Supper Loop (A 100ft 32 passenger Larson Super Loop)
Six Flags St Louis (MO) - Typhoon Twister (A multi-element slide by Proslides featuring a bowl and zero gravity wall)
Posted Image
Six Flags Mexico - Wonder Woman Coaster (An S&S Freefly coaster)
Six Flags Over Texas - Harley Quinn Spinsanity (The park will add a world's first the ABC rides tourbillon to it's boardwalk section)
Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio) - Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster (A Rocky Mountain Construction Raptor, a single-rail coaster with a 100-foot drop and top speed of 52 mph)
La Ronde (Canada) - Carnaval en Folie (a flat ride package featuring a Tilt-A-Whirl, Scrambler, and A ferris wheel)
The Great Escape (NY) - Pandemonium (the park will introduced a new thrill ride, a Chance Freestyle, which is an update of their former Tribant ) Jungle Land walk Rehab ( The park closed and began a large scale rehab of the parks classic Jungle walk attraction mid 2017 for a 2018 return)

Water parks
Six Flags White Water Georgia - No Addition Announced
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor New Jersey - No Addition Announced
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor California - Splash Water Island (A White Whater West Rainhouse, the parks largest addition in a decade)
Six Flags Hurricane Harbor Texas - No Addition Announced
Waterworld California (Concord, CA) Acquired in 2017 The Chain Purchased the park in 2017 which is located 30 minutes form Discovery kingdom) Splashwater Island (Water Play structure from White Water West featuring 9 water slides)

Edited by mrceagle, September 18 2017, 01:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SROS Master
Member Avatar
Sei Whale
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Sounds like New Englands version is gonna be a little taller than Cedar Points version. I know for sure that Teacups are staying, but hopefully the other two will just be moved to another section of the park.

Wow, 172ft?! Thats taller than Maxair by over 30ft!

Wow, I am amazed Great America outdid Valleyfair by having a bigger superloop.

I guess this was Six Flags response to Cedar Fairs take on their RMC conversions, by trying to outdo them with some of the most jawdropping flat additions to date!

Now lets see if Six Flags can outdo Cedar Fair with their operations. *probibly not*

mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The concept art has the tea cuts removed for queue. Ascalwars the list will be updated with any new discoveries.

[twitter=https://twitter.com/sfneonline/status/903205564267859968]
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SROS Master
Member Avatar
Sei Whale
So I guess the grove show was wrong about the Teacups staying.........

Also here's the official announcement video. And look whos back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lH4ThJn8HEk&list=WL&index=406

Whalom
Member Avatar
Fin whale
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Were on a bit of a hold on that news. Visually it seems Tea Cups are gone but from the talk it will be relocated along with slingshot. So ear to the rail and the listing will be updated when we have something concrete to go on.

SROS Master
Member Avatar
Sei Whale
Looks like Bugs Bunny kidnapped Garfield.

https://blooloop.com/news/six-flags-kids-world-adventure-park-china/

mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
To my knowledge the parks in China d Dubi are being built by the same company. Another park already exists in Dubi an possibly in China using the DC characters. so they had to look to another property.

SROS Master
Member Avatar
Sei Whale
Well well, check what I found.

Posted Image

Cedar Fair, and other parks with major coasters outside of Disney, get on it!

mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
Like the idea. but with my luck I would forget to pull my stuff out.

SROS Master
Member Avatar
Sei Whale
^Shhhhhhhhh! You don’t want Six Flags to change their mind.

mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
Why would they change their minds? they could make a fortune selling off all the forgotten and never picked up items.

SROS Master
Member Avatar
Sei Whale
I would guess they’d take them out if too many people forget and loose items. Then again, those pouches would be a good way to cover the parks @$$.

Maybe Universal should add those same pouches on Hulk, and get rid of those lockers.

mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
Last I hears Universal offers free lockers So I have no problems with them.

SROS Master
Member Avatar
Sei Whale
As long as there’s enough of them so there wouldn’t be a huge line just to use the lockers.

the Great American Scream Machine at Six Flags Georgia will be flipped backwards for a limited time.

Why not flip Thunderbolt backwards too.

Chair Scott
No Avatar

Just went to Universal Studios. They require you to put all lose objects in lockers but they are all free and they have a lot of them. Though theres a lot of people that you may have to wait for. Also I noticed that the Isles between them are very narrow in some locations.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Industry Additions & Plans · Next Topic »
Add Reply