Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Whalom Park and New Whalom Cooperative, LLC forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

Currently you are viewing our forums as a guest and can explore and read through our topics. Become a member of our community and you’ll be able to respond to topics, vote in polls, start your own topics and most importantly be a part of the New Whalom Community.

Registration is simple, fast, and completely free:
Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of your features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
FCBL Basball League
Topic Started: January 9 2017, 10:52 PM (174 Views)
mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
This Thread is dedicated to the FCBL (Futures Collegiate Baseball League). The teams, their players, and where they play
Founded in 2010
FCBL Website
Posted Image
Posted Image

Former teams
Posted Image Old Orchard Beach Raging Tide (Old Orchard beach, ME 2011 - 2014
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
Here are a couple Team tweets showing their ball fields.

[twitter=https://twitter.com/ballparkreviews/status/842377850753810437]
[twitter=https://twitter.com/MV_Sharks/status/851203412666535937]

mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
New score board is going up at Nashua's Holman Stadium
[twitter=https://twitter.com/SilverKnightsNH/status/856576618223071232]

KateWhip
Member Avatar
Sand Shark
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I really enjoy attending the Nashua Silver Knights games. Problem is I can't stay out all that late to see a game. Theyou don't offer enough day games. I missed last year's one day game and this year they had 2 but one got ruined out ND the other was rescheduled to night game. Fireworks are generally Friday night so there is no reason to not offer day games on weekends. The Fisher cats has a tone of themy and during the week.

I hope they can get with the program and make attending games more convenient.

mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
Nashua's Silver Knights have a new GM
[twitter=https://twitter.com/SilverKnightsNH/status/951964264163692544]

mrceagle
Member Avatar
Blue Whale
The Futures League’s eighth season will open on Wednesday, May 30, 2018 with home games at Worcester's Hanover Insurance Park at Fitton Field and Pittsfield's Wahconah Park. the 2018 league will only offer 7 of the 9 2917 teams: Nashua Silver Knights, Worcester Bravehearts, North Shore Navigators, Brockton Rox, Martha's Vineyard Sharks, Bristol Blues, and Pittsfield Suns will play 56 games. the teams pay out of New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Connecticut.

Sitting out this season are the Seacoast Mavericks who are in the process of building a new complex in Dover, NH and the Wachussett's Dirt Dowgs Who's contract was not renewed at Leominster MA's Doyle field.

The All star game will be hosted again, for the second time, by the Nashua Silver Nights and held at historic Holman Stadium in Nashua NH. The game will take place on July 17th.

FCBL Statement

The Futures League looks to build on a record breaking 2017 season where the league ranked first in New England summer collegiate baseball for overall attendance with 279,802 fans and for average attendance with 1,238 fans per game. The 1,238 fans per game also ranked the Futures League third in the country in all of summer collegiate baseball. After seven seasons, the Futures league has drawn upwards of 1.6 million fans.

KateWhip
Member Avatar
Sand Shark
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Glad to see the season starting but I can't attend night games. sadly the nights have only one day game this year. Last season the Jun day game got rained out a second scheduled day game got rescheduled at the last minute.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Sports · Next Topic »
Add Reply