Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Mystic Revolution forum! Nice to see you!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. You can't see much now, but if you register (it's fast and free) you can see the other forums and topics by other members. Please post in the validation topic to complete your registration. You will not be validated until you do so.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
How to Register/Introduce yourself! REQUIRED FOR VALIDATION; You MUST post here to finish validation!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 09:26 PM (14,958 Views)
rvernon321
MR Ninja
[ * ]
hi i'm random just here browsing not planing on replying much but i do enjoy reading others postes and i like the comic and rutinly check on it this is all
i do play magic the ggathering and table top gaming and i kinda like all of the charicters so ummm im also indisisve
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
rvernon321
Dec 3 2013, 03:51 PM
hi i'm random just here browsing not planing on replying much but i do enjoy reading others postes and i like the comic and rutinly check on it this is all
i do play magic the ggathering and table top gaming and i kinda like all of the charicters so ummm im also indisisve
Validated, welcome aboard!

CaineTudor
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Um, well, here goes nothing. I am Caine Tudor. I started reading Mystic Revolution right before Duel Revolution came about, and have now decided to join the Forums. I love playing MMORPGs, video games in general, and grilling in the Tx heat. Favorite char in Mystic Rev? That will be a tough call, considering how much the chars we have seen have developed so well, but if I honestly had to chose, it would be KitKat. I love playing Tanks and what not in other MMOs, but given the chance, I will play as a Summoner, so much fun being able to technically be a tank if it called for it. I hope to be an active member of this Forum Community!

Signed, Caine Tudor.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
CaineTudor
Feb 17 2014, 10:51 AM
Um, well, here goes nothing. I am Caine Tudor. I started reading Mystic Revolution right before Duel Revolution came about, and have now decided to join the Forums. I love playing MMORPGs, video games in general, and grilling in the Tx heat. Favorite char in Mystic Rev? That will be a tough call, considering how much the chars we have seen have developed so well, but if I honestly had to chose, it would be KitKat. I love playing Tanks and what not in other MMOs, but given the chance, I will play as a Summoner, so much fun being able to technically be a tank if it called for it. I hope to be an active member of this Forum Community!

Signed, Caine Tudor.
Meep...I've been slacking on approvals ;c *kowtows* You're good to go now, nice to meet you!

CatLoaf
MR Ninja
[ * ]
This is CatLoaf, calling in to say that I'm not a bot! Your fears of wowgold, auto insurance and major savings end here!

Alright, so: Why CatLoaf? Because we have this.
Spoiler: click to toggle

And this.

Aaand this.

And some other stuff too. You know. Like a slightly creepy plushy and even more gifs!

...so what's not to like?! D:

I signed up because I read webcomics. And when there's a forum in the deal I join them too. It's like some unsaid, mandatory code which we're all obliged to follow. Also, because mmorpgs.

Now let me see...Oh, hobbies!
I like to waste time on the internet, doing...internet things. You know, procrastinating on youtube, several browser games and running around in a number of MMOs, MOBAS and the occasional FPS. And yes, all at once. People still ask how my computer crashes as often as it does even if it is new <3.

Tabbing back to page 1....ooh, my favorite MR character.

...Fernando? Entertaining and eccentric's fun, and weapon/stance switching with high LUK reminds me exactly of a class I used to really enjoy.

Any more questions? :D?

Edit: I put too many spaces =D
Edit 2: You have one week to do this. One week. >:
Edited by CatLoaf, Mar 22 2014, 09:02 PM.

CatLoaf
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Hrmph. It has been a week, and I have not been validated. Nothing to do here then - so I'll be taking my leave!

Ta~.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Ok, I'm just going to turn off required validation for now. This keeps slipping my mind and I'll still pop back in occasionally to see if any spambots showed up. If anyone sees any, just email me with the email on my profile.

Scythe Massakur
MR Ninja
[ * ]
I'm originally from Scotland, but I'm in America now. I've been reading your comic for some time, and your most recent page had a comment about streaming The Longest Journey. I had a little geek moment and I immediately headed to the forums. :)

cowbot
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Hey, was at a friends house when i saw a flyer for MR and i have absolutely fallen in love with it. I binge read it for like 5 hours today. One of the best stories I've read in a long time. I'm not really looking to frequently post, but thought it'd be fun to see all the of forums. Thanks for all you do and keep it up. I can't wait for next week's comic.

oathbound
MR Ninja
[ * ]
MR reader, really enjoyed the comic so far...Read alot of webcomics, thank goodness for RSS readers...sadly the RSS seems to be broken - there are 3 RSS buttons:
-RSS 0.91 -> http://mysticrevolution.keenspot.com/rss.mm.php?version=0.91 -> Says "Error creating feed file, please check write permissions."
-RSS 1.0 -> http://mysticrevolution.keenspot.com/rss.mm.php?version=1.0 -> Says "Error creating feed file, please check write permissions."
-RSS 2.0 -> There is an RSS feed at the end of this url, BUT it keeps repeating the same news posts (no link to the new comics!).

I love the comic, and eagerly await new updates :) But the rss thing is just driving me nutty. Is there another RSS link I should be using?

The Nippler
Member Avatar
Idiot
[ * ]
I'm The Nippler, I'm the lord of nipples or the Nipplord.
This is the video that inspired my name:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahFSqOuADSo
Be cool with me and I'll be cool with you.
Don't be cool with me and I'll still act like I'm cool with you but I'll cry every time I see you and type violently, breaking many keyboards and having to buy more but the more keyboards I buy, the less food I'll be able to afford and I could eventually starve if enough people are mean to me so don't hurt my feelings.
Did I mention that I have a puppy? You don't want him to starve too, do you?
I mean, I'd make sure he's fed before me because he's my puppy and I love him and someone will most likely find him before he starves but do you really want to take that chance?
Did you know that chance is just one letter away from the word change?
Did you know that we need change?
That's what I thought.
Obama 2016.

I kinda just view the introduction part of the forum to say whatever you want just to make your presence known.
I'm not a troll, I just like brightening things up with humor but if people really want me to be serious for a good reason then I'll be serious.
I think Mystic Revolution is cool and I enjoy forums with small communities so I joined.
Hello to all.
Edited by The Nippler, Nov 8 2014, 12:48 AM.

FBB
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
So judging by a few posts above, no longer necessary to post here. Still, it might stop me from being a total lurker, so what the hell.

Hi. I'm FBB (short for "FuzzyBlueBaron", my handle in other places around the web).

I'm 26 and currently in the middle of burying myself in an Arts degree+honours+masters, ect. I spend a lot of my time waltzing about over at forum.kag2d.com where I'm a senior administrator. I've been enjoying MR since I stumbled upon it a few years back and finally decided I'd moodle on over and see what the MR forums were like. Due to a combination of temperament and circumstance (fiery temper, mod/admin, deeply in love with the game) I find myself feeling a good deal of sympathy for Lourdes-- down to the flambéing of trolls on-forum or hackers in-game.

My general experience is that whenever I join a new place sooner or later I run into someone I know from elsewhere, so kinda interested to see who I bump into here... See you 'round, I guess! o/

ehhge
MR Ninja
[ * ]
am i late to the party??

« Previous Topic · New Members · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: