Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Mystic Revolution forum! Nice to see you!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. You can't see much now, but if you register (it's fast and free) you can see the other forums and topics by other members. Please post in the validation topic to complete your registration. You will not be validated until you do so.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
How to Register/Introduce yourself! REQUIRED FOR VALIDATION; You MUST post here to finish validation!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 09:26 PM (14,173 Views)
MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Kaden
Jan 22 2010, 10:37 AM
Hello, I actually just signed up on the old forum then noticed that it had moved. I've been reading the comic for awhile and decided I should visit the forum too. Plus I wanted to mention that the Legacy of the Force series is actually very good.

*Passes out survival pack of above items* All validated!

Side note: I have 2 pending accounts that are awaiting a post here. Calibur and Mako, post here to complete your registration please.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Zephyr8965
MR Ninja
[ * ]
I wonder if they made accounts only to lurk. Lurky lurky. *nods*

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
It's kinda hard to lurk when there's only one forum to see while you're validating =P

Zephyr8965
MR Ninja
[ * ]
They're micro-lurking. *nods*

Taylon
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Hello everyone, long time reader and comic supporter. Just popping in to see how the board activity it.
I can't lurk anymore. =P
Favorite character is Aeiryn, as I usually get stuck as a healer in MMOs. I've been reading since page 29/30. Visit the MR booth at conventions whenever I can and look forward to conversing with all of you.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Taylon
Feb 4 2010, 01:28 AM
Hello everyone, long time reader and comic supporter. Just popping in to see how the board activity it.
I can't lurk anymore. =P
Favorite character is Aeiryn, as I usually get stuck as a healer in MMOs. I've been reading since page 29/30. Visit the MR booth at conventions whenever I can and look forward to conversing with all of you.

Oo, hiya! Lol, sorry about the forced reg, but it does help people become active in the forums and stops spambots at the same time!

Did you go to Ohayocon last weekend?

Taylon
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Last con I was at was Otakon. Just finished moving about a month ago and still have boxes to unpack! Hoping she can hit cons in my area but we'll see. Half-way across the united states now. Wish I could have made it.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
I'm sure some opportunity will present itself someday =P

Taylon
MR Ninja
[ * ]
More than likely, I know for a fact I'll be heading back to Otakon this year as well. Hotel, tickets and plane tickets already paid for, helps to do volunteer work sometimes! Still surprised that my wife could sneak all the signed books for me last year. Was awesome!

Marbus
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Aloha, Venxik here...

So, where's the comic discussion?

Hmm... Actually, I think I'll re-introduce myself so the newbies before me know who I am.

My name is Kevin, I'm seventeen, male, living in British Columbia, Canada. I love writing and reading as well as playing Disgaea...

And that is a short breakdown of who I am.

Yep.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Marbus
Feb 5 2010, 11:37 AM
Aloha, Venxik here...

Hmm... Actually, I think I'll re-introduce myself so the newbies before me know who I am.

My name is Kevin, I'm seventeen, male, living in British Columbia, Canada. I love writing and reading as well as playing Disgaea...

Yep.

Comic discussion is located in the "Mystic Revolution Comix" forum, third from the top =P

Welcome, all validated and ready to go!

Also awaiting a post from "Felcis" to complete your validation.

Marbus
MR Ninja
[ * ]
MegaMan
Feb 5 2010, 03:59 PM
Marbus
Feb 5 2010, 11:37 AM
Aloha, Venxik here...

Yep.

Comic discussion is located in the "Mystic Revolution Comix" forum, third from the top =P

Welcome, all validated and ready to go!

Also awaiting a post from "Felcis" to complete your validation.

Quite the complex system we have going on, eh? XD

Kaden
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Anything to avoid the bots.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Well, I think it works out pretty well. The post you make here after registering isn't just a "bot" test, it gives the new people a way to introduce themselves, what they like, etc. It just helps us know you/them better and proves they aren't a bot at the same time =P

Zanaan
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Miss me folks? Zanaan checking in.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Zanaan
Feb 7 2010, 12:40 PM
Miss me folks? Zanaan checking in.

All set! Have fun ^^

There are now THREE accounts that need to post here to be activated.

Zephyr8965
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Taylon
Feb 4 2010, 03:11 AM
More than likely, I know for a fact I'll be heading back to Otakon this year as well. Hotel, tickets and plane tickets already paid for, helps to do volunteer work sometimes! Still surprised that my wife could sneak all the signed books for me last year. Was awesome!

You got a keeper, there. ;)

myka
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
ping

i should probably have read the whole how to register thing when I made the change...

oh well.. I'm off to hide again until monitors arrive and i can be productive again...

(incidentally, I'm occasionally a blue dragon)

Olwaye
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Hello all.

I'm a thirtyish french man, I'm a big comics fan (all kind, american, japanese, european). Stumbled on savagesparrow art on the Dragon Age forum, liked it very much, found out about MR, ( the page was the robot girls filler) read everything in the afternoon. Found out about the forum, decided to join.

Sabishii Kouen
MR Ninja
[ * ]
I stumbled onto mystic revolution some time ago, lost the page, then came across it again several months ago. Decided to try and join the forum. I like anime and FFXI, and computer/video games.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · New Members · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: