Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Mystic Revolution forum! Nice to see you!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. You can't see much now, but if you register (it's fast and free) you can see the other forums and topics by other members. Please post in the validation topic to complete your registration. You will not be validated until you do so.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
How to Register/Introduce yourself! REQUIRED FOR VALIDATION; You MUST post here to finish validation!
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 09:26 PM (14,965 Views)
MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Hello there, and welcome to the new Mystic Revolution forums!

To register, click on the "Register" link near the top left of the page. Follow the instructions to create your username and password. You will get a message stating that an admin needs to validate you. After that, click "Log in" (next to the Register link), come to this forum again, and reply to this topic with an introduction!

Tell us a little bit about yourself, and your validation will follow shortly after! Any hobbies? Favorite MR character? Just anything you'd like to share, and soon enough, you'll be a full fledged MR forumer!

YOU MUST FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, OR YOU WILL NOT BE VALIDATED.

As for me...well, I'm in college, going to major in Web Page Management. I love video games, Japanese music, reading, visual novels, and manga/anime. I work at a movie theater and might already have job prospects making websites ^_^
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Epitome
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Well, Im back. College took over my life and swimming took over college for a while. Might post more regularly than I have been for a while now

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Eh, good enough =P Validated and everything ^^

My records show someone else has registered, but hasn't posted here yet...awaiting a post by one Jindra34 =D

Zephyr8965
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Ooga booga. Poofed for a few days from the original MR forums and came back to find out about this one. Glad to see you finally got things set up. It'll be nice to get away from all the old bots that were plaguing things.

I'm the same Zephyr8965 from the original forums and would be happy to post there to prove it, if there's any reason for doubt. :)

Hm...it seems the emoticon buttons are being broken and refuse to work, for me. I'm on firefox, and I do have the noscript addon, but with this site unblocked. Before I unblocked it, the emoticon buttons lead me to 'cannot display this page' and the ip address of the page was my local address. (127.0.0.1) Might just be me, but thought I'd let you know, just in case.

Anyway, I'll conclude this with hi everybody and how's things?

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Zephyr8965
Dec 13 2009, 02:07 AM
Ooga booga. Poofed for a few days from the original MR forums and came back to find out about this one. Glad to see you finally got things set up. It'll be nice to get away from all the old bots that were plaguing things.

I'm the same Zephyr8965 from the original forums and would be happy to post there to prove it, if there's any reason for doubt. :)

Hm...it seems the emoticon buttons are being broken and refuse to work, for me. I'm on firefox, and I do have the noscript addon, but with this site unblocked. Before I unblocked it, the emoticon buttons lead me to 'cannot display this page' and the ip address of the page was my local address. (127.0.0.1) Might just be me, but thought I'd let you know, just in case.

Anyway, I'll conclude this with hi everybody and how's things?

Validated'd!

As for Firefox issues...not to create a flame war over browsers, but I've never used FF, only IE. A previous forum I was a mod in had FF users who were able to do the smilies, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Again, I'm a total newb when it comes to FF compatibility, so if you have any ideas yourself (or anyone, for that matter) let me know. Also, you can manually key in the emoticon code like that smiley face you had =P

Daremonai
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Wow, I hate self-introductions.

What is there to say? I'm a pretty long-time reader of MR (started reading about the time of the first bar visit after Ana'Diel's healer shop), but never really got around to doing more than lurking on the forums. Hopefully this won't be my last post here, though.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Daremonai
Dec 13 2009, 08:02 AM
Wow, I hate self-introductions.

What is there to say? I'm a pretty long-time reader of MR (started reading about the time of the first bar visit after Ana'Diel's healer shop), but never really got around to doing more than lurking on the forums. Hopefully this won't be my last post here, though.

Yay! This is awesome, so many people are registering instead of just lurking =P Of course, it might have to do with me hiding all the other forums except this one...uhm...it's still better to register! >.> I was a lurker too once, didn't register on the old forums till after Ohayocon last year where I met Sparrow.

Anyway, validated and welcome to the forums!

Jindra34, if you're reading this, please post in this topic to complete your validation ^^

WindDragon
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Hey...is totally not a bot because I totally talked to wyvern like 5 minutes ago. Highschool...15...what else do I need to tell you guys? (I'm a furry...hm? what?) :lol:

Wyvern088
Member Avatar
Local Conspiracy Theorist
[ * ]
WindDragon!

Validate, NOW!

better Idea, let me!

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Wyvern088
Dec 15 2009, 12:41 AM
WindDragon!

Validate, NOW!

better Idea, let me!

Wind is now validated =D Sorry, I was out with friends all day.

Also, you can't validate as a plain moderator; only a full fledged admin can do it. Hey, I still validate reasonably quickly >.> Always less than a day at the most...

Zephyr8965
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Wuzzup, peoples, hiya, Wyvern! *wave*

Back for another visit after a short week of classes, fixing my laptop while trying to use said still unfixed laptop to do stuff it's almost too broken to do and helping teachers with all the typos in their assignments. (I may not be a grammar nazi, but when I'm offered credit for fixing things, I'll go a little nuts :D )

But ya, so it's been a crazy week of me repeatedly forgetting things, then remembering them shortly after it becomes too late to fix them, but not it's finally over and christmas break has begun! WOOHOO!

So, how's things going for everyone?

EDIT: Oh, btw, in response to the smiley thingy, I honestly have no clue about what would cause the smileys to go screwy in firefox. However, they seem to now be fixed, at least for the moment. (I tested one while making this post) Not sure if they'll stay that way or not, but oh well.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Hrm. You just made me realize that we have no thread for general chatting! *Goes off to make one*

But welcome back, I didn't do anything to the smilies so maybe it was just something on your end O.o

Zephyr8965
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Quite possible. At one point between those two posts, I did run a full recovery of my computer (set it back to factory installation) and reinstalled firefox, so something on my end may have been screwy.

AHA! It's in my firefox no-script add-on. It's this thing called ABE (application boundary enforcement) which says it prevents sites from requesting lan resources or something like that. That's what's blocking the smilies from working for me. Something in the script isn't agreeing with the no-script add-on.

White Rice
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
So, I was never a member of the old forums, and I just registered there, only to see that they aren't used anymore...so now I'm here...registering on the forums (please don't tell me that these are being spammed to hell and back too)

Been reading for a while, and just registered (as stated above) read a copious amount of webcomics, play a number of games on the compy (via steam mostly) and am just another person in the sea of the interwebnetspaceblogosphere (or, The Tubes, your choice) Okay, I'm here, and yeah...that is all.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
White Rice
Dec 23 2009, 10:00 PM
So, I was never a member of the old forums, and I just registered there, only to see that they aren't used anymore...so now I'm here...registering on the forums (please don't tell me that these are being spammed to hell and back too)

Been reading for a while, and just registered (as stated above) read a copious amount of webcomics, play a number of games on the compy (via steam mostly) and am just another person in the sea of the interwebnetspaceblogosphere (or, The Tubes, your choice) Okay, I'm here, and yeah...that is all.

Don't worry, you've come to the right place. No spambots in sight, and this forum is being used =P We have a current topic on Steam gaming you might like, also seeing if we can get a community playdate in the future...

Validated and good to go!

Zephyr8965
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Don't believe him! It's lies! Lies, I tell you! Lies, slander and meatballs!

Anyway, welcome to the new forums. We're livelier than we appear at first, since you can't see any of the other threads/subforums till you're validated. But ya, it's a fun place, and it'll likely be the primary forum for the comic in the near future, whenever Sparrow gets around to migrating the links.

Zarak
Member Avatar
Riot Coordinator
[ * ]
I read the comic.
You can thank Brion for that.
That is all for now.

MegaMan
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Zarak
Jan 5 2010, 02:54 PM
I read the comic.
You can thank Brion for that.
That is all for now.

Oh crap, he didn't send you to collect on the promise I made to him last year and never came through with did he???

If you don't know what I'm talking about...um...I DON'T EITHER SO PAY IT NO MIND.

Welcome =D

Kaden
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Hello, I actually just signed up on the old forum then noticed that it had moved. I've been reading the comic for awhile and decided I should visit the forum too. Plus I wanted to mention that the Legacy of the Force series is actually very good.

Zephyr8965
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Welcome to the whacky forums of Mystic Rev! Be sure to see Megaman for your complimentary snuggy, slippers and MR Toothbrush.

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · New Members · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: