Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Mystic Revolution forum! Nice to see you!

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. You can't see much now, but if you register (it's fast and free) you can see the other forums and topics by other members. Please post in the validation topic to complete your registration. You will not be validated until you do so.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Forum Fight: Round 2; No rules, No Limits, Free for all
Topic Started: Nov 29 2009, 12:45 AM (9,633 Views)
Darius Drake
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
The Divine Echidna Soldier breaks the granite clamps on it's legs with it's own earth magic. However, even though it only took a few seconds to destroy the clamps, the Chaos Bubble surrounds my echidna. It starts using it's magic to subtly bring order to the chaos, negating the spells surrounding it. Funnily enough, both the fixed "bubble" shape of the Chaos Bubble, and the activation of the Chaos Coffin spell actually makes this easier, as very few people ever use any spell that is complete in the chaos element, unless they are completely of the chaos element themselves.

Humans are NOT completely chaotic, we're actually quite structured. Complete chaos is just that, COMPLETELY CHAOTIC. In other words, no order to it at all.

After dispelling the Chaos Bubble, my echidna still has to escape the closing granite shell placed around the Chaos Bubble. First, my echidna lays thick holy enchantments onto the enclosing granite. Then it casts a wind spell that fractures and pushes the granite away at vast speeds.

It's up to you whether these fragments hit anything.

Actually, as I was talking of chaos energies and those that can use their powers to the full extent before...

Darius Drake gets warped out of his Infinity Box and into the field by a Chaos Being. The Chaos Being then hits everyone simultaneously with an arrow to the knee. One arrow shot, hitting every knee for a few miles around. It hurts, and feels like it's doing significant harm, but all it's actually doing is allowing anyone with them to fly. No harm is done to those with the arrows in their knee unless they attempt to take it out... for the moment, since you can never trust True Chaos Magic.

Anyone can control the Chaos Being, however what you do with it has to be chaotic and primarily non-specific. Also, please note that NOTHING is really known about Chaos Beings, and there isn't even evidence that they exist or if what they "do" happened, despite the fact that they mess around with things regularly.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kiamo Mect
Member Avatar
Mage
[ * ]
"sighh" i spawn a computer and type: "someone just took an arrow to the knee......" on my wizard's blog.
I expand the computer to take the shrapnel then crush the computer using telekinesis.
I briefly morph my staff into a giant gavel, summon a court, and slam the gavel it on my judging desk and shout "order!", thus dispelling the chaos being (if it truly did exist)
I change my staff back and the court melts into the floor.
I sprint towards the echidna and place outwards facing gravity wells all over my hands (facing outwards and pulling towards me)
I hold my hands out to the echidna and it flies off the ground, getting sucked in by the gravity wells
My demon fires a blob of red behind the echidna, this turns into a small spiked wall.
( before it reaches my hands, i realise it may have put up defensive spells but proceed anyway)
an inch out from my hands, i reverse the gravity wells and magnify their power, shooting the echidna into the spiked wall, then retreat back with my demon, who is ready for our combo.

Darius Drake
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
"Summon Computer? That's a thing? How is that a thing?" I ask, seeing Kiamo Mect do that.

The pulse of Order, meant to dispel the Chaos Being dispels the arrows in everything's knees, releasing the curse inside of it should it be dispelled. Everyone, from the Nightmare Demon Golem, the Divine Echidna Soldier, Kiamo Mect, Myself and the Dragon (I remembered it this time) get's turned into the worst nightmare to ever exist. We all turn into *shudders* TWILIGHT VAMPIRES! (All previous abilities are kept, however, now there is no more shape shifting and everything gets super speed and strength. New competitors, including those inside my infinity box or that Kiamo Mect have yet to summon, or even those who skip reading this post are not affected). ...after a slight delay for the magic to take hold and transform us with agonizing pain.

The chaos being itself, however, despite appearing to have been dispelled by the Pulse of Order Magic, only in reality made itself the size of an atom.

My Divine Echidna Soldier, while still an Echidna, gets shot across the room by Kiamo Mect, potentially into a spiked wall that his Golem Created. It uses a Divine Light Form *transforms itself into Divine Light, which is, unlike ordinary light, strong and fast enough to escape a black hole* which then flys so that Kiamo Mect is between it and the Gravity Wells that Kiamo Mect made. And then, due to the transformation into a Twilight Vampire, the Divine Echidna Soldier drops out of it's Divine Light Form, unable to use it again, or use any of it's other transformation skills (as yet unmentioned). My Divine Echidna Soldier turns into a Divine Nightmare T.V. Fighter.

I curl up into a ball due to the pain of the transformation, but still feel the effects of the atom-sized Chaos Being's presence, as numerous tiny little animals, none bigger than a newborn baby's pinky finger and with almost no real presence in our reality, starts raining up to the sky from the ground. No real pain is felt, but the illusion of pain comes from each one as they fly through those they go through. Of course, all that means is that the pain of transforming is a bit worse.

Kiamo Mect
Member Avatar
Mage
[ * ]
due to my defence buffs i feel no pain but stare in awe as i change into a twilight vampire
"oh crap, not again" i sigh, then i reply "if i can summon a demonic nightmare golem from the darkest depths of the infinite hell, then surely summoning a computer is a lot less far-fetched right?"
Due to my Demonic golem, having slaughtered enough vampires and drinking their blood before this event, has built up an immunity to turn into them.
I give my nightmare golem a forearm made out of rock( he can't really manoeuvre it or cast magic from it, it's just there for hitting)
My golem then steps forward, staring intently at the echidna, seeing that it is now a Divine Nightmare T.V. Fighter, it sees a challenge to it's nightmare powers.
i flee from my golem and release control, realising what's about to happen.
The entire battlefield quakes, several plumes of fire erupt from the ground and black clouds twist in the sky, directly over my golem.
The clouds twist down and enter through my demon's horns, it's skin turns pitch black, it's eyes turn a severe red, and it regrows it's forearm.

My golem just entered beast mode or frenzy mode, whatever you want to call it, my golem just got a lot more dangerous.(frenzy mode is ridiculously powerful.
my demon will only stay in this mode until the competitor is defeated, afterwards everything will return to normal, including his arm)
the golem opens it's mouth and roars, sending a thousand tortured souls to attack the echidna.
It then raises its hand to the clouds and dark, spiralling spikes down rain in front of the golem against the backdrop of twisted clouds.
While cursing violently i begin to form magical chains.

Darius Drake
Member Avatar
MR Ninja
[ * ]
Being immune to Vampirism is NOT the same thing as being immune to Chaos Based Transformation Magic. Thus, I have to say that your golem is still transformed. But... I'll allow your post golem to not have any sense of touch (lack of nerves or ability to sense pain by the origional form), and, because of the limitations of it, don't consider the Frenzy Mode to be a transformation.

Besides, why are you complaining about it turning into a Twilight Vampire? It keeps all it's old skills, and gets vastly faster. Heck, any skills that you were "saving" for further transformations could even be considered to be accessable, instead of being bound as they were.

"Since powerful magic and technology is supposed to have a near explosive reaction to each other, yes, it is a little more far-fetched. It's supposed to be one of the tells, like an unprotected flame suddenly becoming more powerful in the presence of a powerful mage." I gasp a reply.

...to be perfectly honest, I'm getting a little bored of our current fight. It was fun, but now we're kinda stuck on these two overly-insanely powerful fighters.

...I'm going to go die now, ok?

I try to get up, and end up exerting too much Twilight Vampire Strength, flipping myself over and into the path of the thousand Tortured Souls aimed at what was my Divine Echidna Soldier, and is currently a Divine Nightmare Twilight Vampire Fighter. I get hit by the blast and is automatically killed by it. My Divine Twilight Vampire Fighter, still affected by pain, and vastly more so than anyone or anything else on the field since it hasn't really felt any pain in the last 1,000 years, doesn't even notice the souls coming for it until it's hit directly, and even then, it's only because they cause more pain in the Divine Nightmare Twilight Vampire Fighter that it notices as it dies, torn apart by the tourtured spirits.

Kiamo Mect
Member Avatar
Mage
[ * ]
My golem still not satisfied with the death, turns on me.
"ohhhh..... Crap"
I try to un-summon him, but to no effect.
Angered with this the golem goes kamikaze and prepares all his strength and attacks and charges me.
I summon all my power, my entire body glows with energy and i charge my golem.
We clash head on, releasing a bright black energy all around as i drive my staff into my golem and he claws at my limbs with his many hands, pumping horrible magicks into me.
A pause of nothing, then a sudden explosion that is contained in a 20 meter radius by the curse seal on my left pinkie finger that activates in a death situation.
A thousand suns burn in a single second.
After the chaos passes, naught is left but a wizards hat, which an owl picks up and flies off with.
(good game Darius, a worthy, imaginative opponent *shakes hand in afterlife*)

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: