Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Majinken. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
my little draws x3; ok, they're not really great but oh well
Topic Started: Jun 2 2007, 12:35 AM (582 Views)
Ayi
ok this is Luke o,oU

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7844/lu...ymecolorkz6.jpg

and random draws o,oU I know they aren't well, I'm a begginer :unsure:

http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3699/ay...ayacolor0gh.png
Posted Image

Well, thanks to the Coliseum fight against Mint I hate her but she's a good healer xD
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sunny
Member Avatar
Royal Knight
Better than what I can do. xD
Posted Image
Signature by:
Founder of the Majinken Forums - k1te

Ayi
T_T well, I've been trying to draw Mint or Leon >_> *sigh* I need more practice T_T
Posted Image

Well, thanks to the Coliseum fight against Mint I hate her but she's a good healer xD

Leon Magnus
Sunny's #1 Stalker
You just need to put a bunch of hair over Leon's right eye, and remember that thos eround things on his chest are not for... umm... their for holding his cape, ok? Good.

Anyway, better than what I can do. XD
Blah.

Ayi
Leon Magnus
Jun 2 2007, 02:02 AM
You just need to put a bunch of hair over Leon's right eye, and remember that thos eround things on his chest are not for... umm... their for holding his cape, ok? Good.

Anyway, better than what I can do. XD

why do I feel your answer is the same as Sunny o,oU?anyway thanks ^^ I'll try it o.o
Posted Image

Sunny
Member Avatar
Royal Knight
What a copycat! <_< And he used "Anyway". XD
Posted Image
Signature by:
Founder of the Majinken Forums - k1te

Arel
Member Avatar
Sunny's favorite pet. ;)
Wow, great work so far.
I love your original designs!
Posted Image
Credits go to Bunnywisk for the avatar and sig.

Majinken - k1te

Ayi
well, yeah xD
thanks ^^
http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/8447/ayamicolor4bu.jpg

this was, uh..m-my character o_oU

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7892/ravencolor2bn.png
well, this is my bf's character ^^
Posted Image

a745
Member Avatar
I'm against girls holding swords when they're wearing dresses, but cute nonetheless :D. Luke's cute too~
Posted Image

Ayi
a745
Jun 3 2007, 06:22 AM
I'm against girls holding swords when they're wearing dresses, but cute nonetheless :D. Luke's cute too~

skirts! skirts xD and she doesn't use sword she uses an arrow and bow xD
though thanks ^^
Posted Image

ilikedragons
that would make such a cool manga. ever thought of making one? I'd support you all the way!!!

Ayi
ilikedragons
Jun 10 2007, 10:21 PM
that would make such a cool manga. ever thought of making one? I'd support you all the way!!!

yeah, I have but T_T one day I did participate in a manga tourny and well, I was the first to be out T_T they said my draws weren't good enough T_T
Posted Image

ilikedragons
aaw, that sucks...was it that Rising Stars of Manga contest? i so want to enter that!!!

Ayi
ilikedragons
Jun 15 2007, 03:53 AM
aaw, that sucks...was it that Rising Stars of Manga contest?  i so want to enter that!!!

in mexico? o_oU no T_T it was in my school, though I'll reconsider it o_o I might make a manga, though I don't know, I'll need time to think about it T_T
Posted Image

Lyrrad
Member Avatar
Biscotti Beserker
These are really nice! I like the Luke one! I can't draw Tales... except for Stan and Zelos. XD
Posted Image
Sprites ripped by Nae
Custom stances made by me!
Looking for the Tales Fangames? Click Here!
Viva! Tales of Guide

King Dhaos
Member Avatar
The 2nd-Rate King =(
Nice! I love your Luke drawing. The only tales characters i can draw are Dhaos, Lloyd, Sink, Kratos and Zelos. :sob: :angry: DHAOS LASER(aimed at my drawing book)
Posted Image
[size=7]BEHOLD! MY DHAOSOMNESS!!!![/size]

Ayi
King Dhaos
Jun 16 2007, 06:50 PM
Nice! I love your Luke drawing. The only tales characters i can draw are Dhaos, Lloyd, Sink, Kratos and Zelos. :sob: :angry: DHAOS LASER(aimed at my drawing book)

My thanks _n anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to draw the other characters, just some practice and they'll be awesome ^_^
anyway new ones =D

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/1065/tearsadll3.jpg

this is Tear in the scene when "spoilers" [size=1]when Luke is at Tower of Rem and is going to use his hyperresonance to get rid of the miasma[/size]
Posted Image

ilikedragons
!!!! that looks just like it!!!

« Previous Topic · Fan Art · Next Topic »
Add Reply