Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Free Thinkers!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
diluted borax for arthritises and fluoride detoxifying
Topic Started: Aug 30 2012, 03:24 PM (982 Views)
necramericanomicon
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
http://health-science-spirit.com/

health site by a european naturalist

article about boron for arthritises and fluoride/heavy metals detox

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/borax.htm

he started off by calling borax an "insecticide", but the rest of the article is health related, especially to arthritis

i have arthritises, including lyme-induced, and i know wio mentioned she has them as well
arthritis is epidemic in this country

the article says you can take boron tablets, but i read that the research was done with a borax or boric acid solution
so i made one teaspoon of borax to one liter of water in a sports bottle with reclosable top, shook it up well, and take one teaspoon three times a day with food

it tastes like soapy water, and is base, instead of acidic, so i think i might take it alone with some water because i don't want my stomach acid diluted during digestion...depends if it makes me nauseous or whatever

some people said it helped almost overnight, some said it took months of gradual improvement

Edited by necramericanomicon, Aug 30 2012, 03:55 PM.
x0x 10-sigma local non-local phenomena double-crossed skullfoneboned division x0x

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Reminds me a bit of MMS 2 which is pool chlorine. It's put in size zero capsules to take and according to Jim Humble if MMS and MMS 2 are both used it is very successful in treating ailments such as malaria for example.
Edited by yass, Aug 30 2012, 08:08 PM.

We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.
-Heraclitus

necramericanomicon
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
i am kind of leery of taking chlorine, especially since it is ubiquitous in the usa in the water supply anyways, just like fluoride

both chlorine and fluorine are noble gases and are toxic in the extreme to human tissues
in europe, both are banned for use as water additives as being too toxic, and ozone is used to kill bacteria
in the u s, it is the opposite, chlorine and fluorine are used, and ozone is banned as being too toxic
x0x 10-sigma local non-local phenomena double-crossed skullfoneboned division x0x

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cooper Blue created by SlyCooperFan1 from Outline & ZNR