Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Free Thinkers!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[ti]bday[/ti]HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIO!
Topic Started: May 19 2012, 08:17 PM (691 Views)
yass
Member Avatar
'night owl'
[ *  *  * ]

Posted Image

Posted Image
:bday2:

WIOLAWA
:feather:

-Love will lead
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
THANX YASS.. i still wonder about your moniker.. i am SS>. did you know that? where did you acquire that name.. ? ah ho WIO

yass
Member Avatar
'night owl'
[ *  *  * ]
Wio, when I was trying to find a good username for the Islam chat rooms back in the early 2000's... maybe 2002... I'd had a couple usernames I wasn't satisfied with and at one point thought of the character Jasmine from Aladdin and when I was researching the name Jasmine, I learned it derives from from the Arabic word yÁsamÍn, the flower and scent that is in many products, and which is also a female name, and so I used it in its Arabic form. It is a common name really and there are nicknames for it which are yass and yassy... and yassy jee : )

I didn't change my name after that though I occasionally make use of an alternate nickname which is Lucy. Even back in the old Islam chat room days those who were close enough knew my lucy nick. I might hear someone say, 'yass', yassy', 'jess', 'jessy, yassy jee, 'lucy jee'.... about everything but yasamin which is what showed as my username.

They've long since closed MSN chat rooms and groups but I have an abundance of treasured memories.

-Love will lead

slayingtheilluminati
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
congrats Wio :smile:

allegiance to truth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Happy Birthday Wio :smile: