Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Free Thinkers!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
THE IBIS - A 'FLYING SERPENT' KILLER
Topic Started: Apr 19 2012, 09:00 PM (1,115 Views)
yass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I really enjoy dreams. I'm not very good at remembering mine or recording them while I still can remember them, but nimlyn is! I refer to her as 'nimlyn the great dreamer' (from Aus) and not without reason. She has records of dreams that go back years and plenty to share. The fun part is pondering them and trying to make something of it... whatever it may come to!

Often time I like to take aspects of her dreams and look them up. The results can be interesting and stimulating. There was something about cats one time, and on another occasion, I visited the Cathedral in Milan and found some interesting things and put them together with other things about Milan (the church made of children's skulls and the snake icons all over Milan.)

Today, it was her mention of the Ibis. To be quite honest, I wasn't really aware of what an Ibis was before she'd mentioned it. I am well aware now!

I was hoping to find an image I think robin had posted of a sky full of flying serpents. It wasn't a real photo or anything but it was an interesting image and would have fit real well in this spot. I tried finding it through a word search but to no avail. Oh, well. I did find some videos/pictures of flying serpents. I'll put them in another post.

nimlyn's post:

nimlyn

So ironic!

I was looking for Zed meanings when I came across Zed or Djed, an ancient Egyptian symbol for stability...During a related search on that symbol concerning Osiris the Egyptian God of the after-life...I was interrupted by my chickens squawking out an alert so wondering if a snake was around I went for a look and I found an Ibis leaning up against the chicken run...Posted Image

Hence I did a quick search on Ibis:-The Egyptians invoked [ibes] against the flying serpents...Posted Image

Wow. When you first mentioned 'Zed' I thought to myself had it just been 'Jed' then I would have known of one... Jed from The Beverly Hillbilly's show. Jed Clampett. Now you've said Zed or Djed which puts me in mind of yet another thing, Jinn and Djinn. As far as I'm concerned djinn are synonymous with reptilians and snakes!

Super amazing on the story of the chickens squawking out an alert then finding that Ibis! Posted Image Not to mention the timing. It makes you wonder!

yass

Posted Image
Australian White Ibis

The word ibis comes from Greek and Latin, and probably from the Ancient Egyptian. According to Josephus, Moses employed ibes against flying serpents during a desert campaign into Ethiopia in his early life. Pliny the Elder also recounted, “The Egyptians invoked [ibes] against the flying serpents.”

yass

Posted Image

The African Sacred Ibis was an object of religious veneration in ancient Egypt, particularly associated with the deity Djehuty or otherwise commonly referred to in Greek as Thoth. He is responsible for writing, mathematics, measurement and time as well as the moon and magic. In artworks of the Late Period of Ancient Egypt, Thoth is popularly depicted as an ibis-headed man while consumed in the act of writing.

At the town of Hermopolis, ibises were reared specifically for sacrificial purposes and in the Serapeum at Saqqara, archaeologists found the mummies of one and a half million ibises and hundreds of thousands of falcons.

Posted Image

According to local legend in the Birecik area, the Northern Bald Ibis was one of the first birds that Noah released from the Ark as a symbol of fertility, and a lingering religious sentiment in Turkey helped the colonies there to survive long after the demise of the species in Europe.

Posted Image

The mascot of the University of Miami is an American White Ibis. The ibis was selected as the school mascot because of its legendary bravery during hurricanes. According to legend, the ibis is the last sign of wildlife to take shelter before a hurricane hits and the first to reappear once the storm has passed.

Posted Image
Adult

A short story The Scarlet Ibis by James Hurst uses the sable-hued bird as foreshadowing for a character's death and as the primary symbol.

Posted Image
Unit insignia

The African Sacred Ibis is the unit symbol of the Israeli Special Forces unit known as Unit 212 or Maglan in Hebrew: מגלן.

Quote:

Posted Image
Egyptian Ibis Statue, Copenhagen Museum

Sacred Ibis in myth and legend

Venerated and often mummified by Ancient Egyptians as a symbol of the god Thoth, the Ibis was according to Herodotus and Pliny the Elder also invoked against incursions of winged serpents. Herodotus' account follows as thus:

"There is a region moreover in Arabia, situated nearly over against the city of Buto, to which place I came to inquire about the winged serpents: and when I came thither I saw bones of serpents and spines in quantity so great that it is impossible to make report of the number, and there were heaps of spines, some heaps large and others less large and others smaller still than these, and these heaps were many in number.

The region in which the spines are scattered upon the ground is of the nature of an entrance from a narrow mountain pass to a great plain, which plain adjoins the plain of Egypt;
and the story goes that at the beginning of spring winged serpents from Arabia fly towards Egypt, and the birds called ibises meet them at the entrance of this country and do not suffer the serpents to go by but kill them. On account of this deed it is (say the Arabians) that the ibis has come to be greatly honored by the Egyptians, and the Egyptians also agree that it is for this reason that they honor these birds."

In more mythical stories, it was also said that the flies that brought pestilence died immediately upon propitiatory sacrifices of this bird.

This bird became nowadays the symbol of the Israeli Special Forces unit known as Unit 212 or Maglan in Hebrew: מגלן.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Sacred_Ibis

Interestingly, I made a page some time ago about Plantain, one of the 9 sacred herbs, said to be for 'flying venom' and also good for treating burns and radiation.

Quote:

Our Saxon ancestors esteemed it highly and in the old Lacnunga the Weybroed is mentioned as one of nine sacred herbs. In this most ancient source of Anglo-Saxon medicine, we find this 'salve for flying venom':
'Take a handful of hammer wort and a handful of maythe (chamomile) and a handful of waybroad and roots of water dock, seek those which will float, and one eggshell full of clean honey, then take clean butter, let him who will help to work up the salve, melt it thrice: let one sing a mass over the worts, before they are put together and the salve is wrought up.

http://botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/p/placom43.html

We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.
-Heraclitus

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I did an image search hoping to find the same graphic as robin had once posted (flying serpents). I didn't see it but I did run across a few videos. One is just a video of a picture. I may just post a couple screen shots and the link.

This is the video of the picture. He zooms in and out. I'm just going to post screen shots and the link to the youtube page.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Today i was out in the fields taking some landscape photos and random other pics, nothing to do with nwo/chemtrails just an average days walking, however when i got home and looked through the pics i was astounded by what i saw.

It stood out when reviewing the pics as there was nothing at all man made near me and i was at least a few miles away from any houses, the only thing unnatural where i was is the fencing between the fields and farmers gates, the thing in this photo should not be there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2MHuNUyFok&feature=fvwrel

I have not finished watching this one. I stopped here where he stated the face was in the direction of movement and where I stopped it and took the following screen shot:

Posted Image

Uploaded by humanswin, on Oct 2
These are sky serpents.They defintley fly around my house and are made of light.These would be beings that have not been seen up close before.I hope some people understand that this is extremely unusual and I feel very important findings.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpXD9VFOd3A&feature=related
Attached to this post:
Attachments: flying_snake.jpg (22.67 KB)
Attachments: sky_snake_2.jpg (29.14 KB)
Attachments: sky_snake.jpg (123.55 KB)
Edited by yass, Apr 19 2012, 09:24 PM.

We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.
-Heraclitus

yass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I just finished that last video. He went on to orbs but then showed one more interesting snake like entity which looked like a human was in its mouth. He wrote humanswin over it. I got a screen shot.

Posted Image
Attached to this post:
Attachments: snake_in_the_air.jpg (20.31 KB)
Edited by yass, Apr 19 2012, 10:05 PM.

-Heraclitus

harryandlucy
[ * ]
Surely the answer to the flying serpents is that they were locusts - favourite food of the Ibis!
"Serpent" derives from Sanskrit and refers to its creeping movement so could apply to insects too. Herodotus noted the piled up bones and spines of the serpents. This was his metaphorical way of describing the moult.ed skins of the fast growing locusts

Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
THANX YASS> that was an incredible find and research you did.. excellent.. the flying serpent photos were amazing.. i have never seen them so clearly before.. so how do they fly.. i would have thought from tree limbs but apparently not.. ??? what do you think? they have to have a built in machine unless they are a machine.. ?

the IBIS face beak etc.. is the GOD OF DEATH.. MASK.. so often used in sacrificial rites like the SATANISTS USE-VENETIAN MASKS.. .. which goes with the harlequins and their masks.. of various life forms.. that i have seen in the universe.. very old and i mean very old usage.. on MARS, MOON.. i still have that page to put up of the IBIS Masks on TRACY:S ROCK.. on the APOLLO MISSIONS.. that mission btw had to be real.. because they could not have found a rock full of critters wearing these masks and headdresses so easily on EARTH..and put it as a prop..( i did put up a post and pix on communities@anomalies forum.. before they kicked me out.. )
EGYPT yes yes yes.. on the IBIS.. a reptilian bird.. for sure.. like the CONDOR..perhaps what the SNAKES are saying is this.. the IBIS is the most reptilian bird on the planet.. full of negative energy perhaps?

one more thing.. i think the flying snake photo.. that glistened.. has a sheath under its body and around its midsection.. the midsection is the holding device that helps it to fly.. i dont think they is interdimensional but a flying snake with an apparatice.. similar to the standing SNAKEPEOPLE that i photographed in EGYPT.. that use RUNGS around their bodies to stand and a machine at their or what would be similar to our hip region.. so a flying snake with a machine.. built around his body.. like a suit..

ah ho WIO
Edited by Wiolawa, Jun 15 2012, 03:04 PM.

ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cooper Blue created by SlyCooperFan1 from Outline & ZNR