Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Free Thinkers!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
alex jones about prozac: lizards on it commit suicide
Topic Started: Apr 12 2012, 11:04 AM (922 Views)
necramericanomicon
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
isn't prozac almost pure sodium fluoride? we get the impure version in the form of rockefeller alcoa aluminum smelter toxic residue in our drinking water.

good for a chuckle when he put major emphasis on the word "lizard"

quote at 41:39

x0x 10-sigma local non-local phenomena double-crossed skullfoneboned division x0x

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Wow. That was a long listen. I usually have a very hard time with anything that is long, written or video, but the whole video was pretty interesting. It made me laugh when I got to the lizard part too but I suppose because I expected he wasn't literally talking about... little lizards. So they'll commit suicide and so will shrimp. At the end he talks about forced immunization. It makes me mad too. David Icke said his children aren't immunized. I wonder how he gets away with it? How does anyone protect their children from immunization.

We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.
-Heraclitus

epona
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Read somewhere that sodium fluoride is an aluminum compound of some sorts.

Aluminum has become a major threat to human existence. Dunno if anyone has thought about it. Chemtrails, water, toothpaste, any canned drink, bought drinks or coffee, and I heard tea has natural fluoride in it (don't know if that's the same or not). A lot of drugs have fluoride compounds in it.

So I find this interesting he said it only affects lizards. I happen to disagree.

Let's look at it from a different angle. What if it affects bird genes?

What if our "reptilian" brain isn't reptilian at all?

After all, "bird brains" are dissed, and saying aluminum affects lizards is crazy, because they wouldn't put anything out there in such mass tonnage like they have (it's in fertilizer and your veggies too) if it would harm themselves.

So him saying only ppl w/lizard genes comit suicide on it, I just don't believe that. Maybe it's really the more human ones that die. After all, that IS their goal. They can't wait 20 yrs for all the boomers to die off, they want the real estate vacated pronto, and the lower 2 generations out now will suffer healthwise for it. It will be their children that will have a better life as people are waking up and wanting to think outside the box more and more.

Karl
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
yass
Apr 12 2012, 11:23 PM
David Icke said his children aren't immunized. I wonder how he gets away with it? How does anyone protect their children from immunization.
Yass, I know the laws are different from country to country however what many people do is make the words vaccination and immunisation interchangeable. They're not one in the same. Vaccination is what the system purports to do to 'protect' our children and everyone else from illness...Immunisation is exactly the opposite. Immunisation is what each of us can do to build up our immune systems and protect ourselves through natural treatment.

I'm not sure of the laws in the UK , but here in Australia if your child isnt vaccinated there isnt any real existing laws which exclude children from engaging in school and/or any particular activities...sure the system frowns on it and may question it , overall nothing is forced here in Australia for now...although there is always ongoing debate about it...of course!

A friend of mine immunised his children from day one [from a recognised Homeopath] and he has never had a problem getting his child into a school or anything else...most people he presented the immunisation papers from the Homeopath to , didnt even know the 'option' existed! That says it all! When he was questioned about anything he set them straight as he did his research and knew what he was talking about.

yass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
epona
Apr 14 2012, 12:46 AM
Read somewhere that sodium fluoride is an aluminum compound of some sorts.

Aluminum has become a major threat to human existence. Dunno if anyone has thought about it. Chemtrails, water, toothpaste, any canned drink, bought drinks or coffee, and I heard tea has natural fluoride in it (don't know if that's the same or not). A lot of drugs have fluoride compounds in it.

So I find this interesting he said it only affects lizards. I happen to disagree.

Let's look at it from a different angle. What if it affects bird genes?

What if our "reptilian" brain isn't reptilian at all?

After all, "bird brains" are dissed, and saying aluminum affects lizards is crazy, because they wouldn't put anything out there in such mass tonnage like they have (it's in fertilizer and your veggies too) if it would harm themselves.

So him saying only ppl w/lizard genes comit suicide on it, I just don't believe that. Maybe it's really the more human ones that die. After all, that IS their goal. They can't wait 20 yrs for all the boomers to die off, they want the real estate vacated pronto, and the lower 2 generations out now will suffer healthwise for it. It will be their children that will have a better life as people are waking up and wanting to think outside the box more and more.
Epona, he was saying that people on prozac are in a dream like state and they have no filters and do things they wouldn't ordinarily do because of the state the drug has put them in and he is saying that pharma et al doesn't want us (people) to know it's because of those drugs and so they don't mention that those people are on them when they commit murder and suicide, etc. As to the reference to the lizards, he said that it's not only mammals that are affected by the prozac but it is lizards and shrimps too (he meant there was no animal or creature immune from it's effects). He said that when lizards.... little ordinary lizards take it (or shrimp) that they'll just go right up to predators, and that, he says, is how they kill themselves.

Yeah, when I was prospecting Rooibos tea which Tine Vandermass recommended in her wellness diet I saw that Rooibos has fluoride in it. Reading that turned me right off and I didn't get it. At least for a good long while I was put off but I thought about it. The kind of fluoride they're putting in toothpaste and mouthwashes is the waste from manufacturing steel and aluminum and is completely toxic. I don't think a natural source such as from the tea is harmful and I've since bought and tried Rooibos which is very nutritional and pleasant to drink.

We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.
-Heraclitus

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cooper Blue created by SlyCooperFan1 from Outline & ZNR