Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Free Thinkers!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Pyramids Of Glass Submerged In The Bermuda
Topic Started: Apr 5 2012, 03:00 AM (535 Views)
allegiance to truth
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]

These strange underwater pyramid structures at a depth of two thousand meters were identified with the help of a sonar according to oceanographer Dr. Verlag Meyer. Studies of other structures like Yonaguni in modern day Japan have allowed scientists to determine that the two giant pyramids, apparently made of something like a thick glass, are really impressive - each of them is larger than the pyramid of Cheops in Egypt.
please read on;
http://soundofheart.org/galacticfreepress/content/pyramids-glass-submerged-bermuda
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

yass
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I really enjoyed this and I didn't stop when I'd finished reading the page. I did a reverse image search and found a page about it on a Russian site, had it translated, then looked up other stories that were mentioned and went all sort of places and read really interesting stories about the ocean and pyramids. One of the things that I found interesting about this is that they said there was no algae on the sides/walls that it was clear, smooth, and clean.

Posted Image

Attached to this post:
Attachments: pyramid_img.jpg (8.16 KB)
Edited by yass, Apr 12 2012, 01:22 AM.

We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.
-Heraclitus

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cooper Blue created by SlyCooperFan1 from Outline & ZNR