Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Free Thinkers!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
[ti]mad[/ti]entering week three of having the flu
Topic Started: Mar 6 2012, 04:32 PM (1,441 Views)
Petunia
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I am entering the third week of being sick. I've never had any illness longer than two weeks other than mono. This shit is airborne. I did everything right, washed my hands frequently, used hand sanitizer after using u-scan checkouts, took vitamins. The one good thing is that I have not been nauseated. It started with some light sneezing, then slight sore throat and fever, chills, general weakness. If I take an Aleve or some Tylenol or ibuprofen, I can function enough to get a few things done, but I still feel weak even then. I hope none of you get this crap.

Edited by Petunia, Mar 6 2012, 04:33 PM.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
the best thing i have found PETUNIA.. is the nano silver the astronauts used.. which DR.HOROWITZ sells on his website.. i always take it with me traveling.. it always knocks out anything quickly.. ofcourse i also rely on the vitamins minerals and OREGANO if a sore throat etc.. right now we in PHX are in a terrible chemtrail pollution advisory.. i had terrible headaches from going to the building GETNET used to be.. and coming home.. today im not going out.. hope you get better soon.. !!ah ho WIO

Petunia
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Thanks, Wio. I remembered that I have some colloidal silver and have been taking that along with some oregano oil. Also using lots of garlic in my food. I don't feel so awful that I have to stay in bed all the time, but I'm not functioning normally, either. Hopefully I will be over it soon.

Edited by Petunia, Mar 6 2012, 05:22 PM.
Posted Image

epona
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Sorry to hear it Petunia. Had that crap a few yrs ago and thought I was gonna croak. It's hard to remember what to do when you can't think right.

Anything that fights poison, virus, parasites and fungus.

abcdefg
Member Avatar
ABCDEFG
[ *  *  * ]
After working with children for some time I have had many flues and colds . I can sometimes control these hideous diseases with lots of vitamin C - up to 8 grams a day. At least 4 multi vitamin, 2 zinc and 4 cod liver oil tabs. I also take Astra Garlus liquid in more than recommended quantities. Another good tip is to flush the nose with salt and bicarb. Can colds can be psychically transferred when one is listening to another with the disease or hearing them voicing the symptoms? If someone around you has a cold try not to feel sorry for them. Let your guard down and the cold jumps right in. It's a strange disease that creates incredible wealth for bigg pharma. I think the chem trails are full of flu and cold virus. TV advertises it's cold and flu season before it even starts??? Sometimes I catch a cold when I am feeling cold towards someone. wtfffffffff!
There is no available cure. Why? We know why.
For a sore throat I dissolve a rock salt crystal on the back of my tongue near the throat. In a year I had colds / flues for 9 months. Yuk. Kids are great to work with but they sure do know how to catch / transfer a cold. Some people who have been working with children for 20 years still catch colds. I have only ever met one child care worker who does not catch colds anymore but they have been doing it for over 30 years.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Petunia.

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cooper Blue created by SlyCooperFan1 from Outline & ZNR