Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Free Thinkers!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
WE NEED A MOVIE ABOUT THE SATANIC QE2 and; GENOCIDE OF INDIAN CHILDREN IN CANADA
Topic Started: Feb 29 2012, 03:13 AM (535 Views)
Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
JUST saw a wonderful movie.. with DENNIS BANKS and WES STUDI.. of the attrocities that occurred on the FON DU LAC reservation in MINNESOTA>. obviously NOT a fictional account..
what has happened in CANADA is horrible and we all need to come together and make a film about this horrible horrible history.. which is human history and the reptiles on this planet.. to STOP THE GENOCIDE>.
GLOP wouldnt allow me to go to BEFORE ITS NEWS... natch.. TRINITY IS ONE OF THEM>>
IE JASON LUCAS AND ELAINE LUCAS AKA LUCIFER>. thanx to the info already in here,,

http://threedeadwords.com/2011/03/25/march-2511-canadas-ritual-abuse-queen-abducts-british-columbia-native-children-in-1964/

i have been reading about this and hearing interviews on the radio about this for years.. and NOTHING IS EVER DONE!.. ah ho WIOLAWA
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
much more to this story on this link
http://exopolitics.blogs.com/breaking_news/2011/04/rev-kevin-annett-genocide-of-canadian-aboriginals-at-25-million-50000-children-now-missing-key-witness-william-coombes.html

btw.. TPTB are obviously stopping BEFORE ITS NEWS article.. .. i cannot get that article to come up can anyone of you? ah ho WIO

Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
another link excellent on the subject of the CRIMINAL ELIZABETH SNAKE LIZARD QUEEN FROM HELL..
ah ho WIO
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatican69.htm

not to mention the vaticanusssssss

slayingtheilluminati
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
we need one films about the world-wide children abuse and genocide...

i already got a couple of locations:

vatican city (pedophelia)
afghanistan (raping, killing and bombing by NATO)
iraq (raping, killing and bombing by NATO)
palestina (raping, killing and bombing by israel)
east-europe (raping, killing and bombing by NATO)
england (sacrifices of the royal family)
belgium/netherlands (pedophelia)
parts of asia (everything like above)
well... the whole of africa (everything like above)

Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
BTW.. the SUNDANCE CHANNEL had the movie with WES STUDI AND DENNIS BANKS.. who is the head of AIM.. still and a significant part for him in the movie..
the movie is called THE OTHER AMERICA.. it is a new movie.. starts simply and comes together with a great force.. at the end.. i think they are attempting to start the uncover of these attrocities.. and i commend them.. yes, they are all over the planet.. i know that.. but there are not many movies at all about these subjects.. that are accurate.. to the core..

ahho WIO

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cooper Blue created by SlyCooperFan1 from Outline & ZNR