Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Free Thinkers!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
DAVID MISCAVIGE SCIENTOLOGY CULT LEADER; EVIL DUDE>> REPTILE!!!! solarized
Topic Started: Feb 25 2008, 07:24 PM (7,811 Views)
Petunia
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Another thing about the scientologists is that they love to wear black and wear turtlenecks, which satanists also love to do. I grew up in a county neighboring Rowan County, Kentucky, where there was much satanic activity going on. Morehead State University had several satanic professors, one of which taught a brother of mine mathematics. He used to visit our house in his black turtlenecks. I think one reason they didn't mess with me as a child is that they had me slated to be with one of the winged shapeshifters, but I declined that offer at eighteen years of age.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

john 23
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
according to Susan Reed Cruise is a reptilian walk-in similar to the character she came across called Brian http://whale.to/b/bartley_reed.html

also talk of him being replaced http://60if.proboards21.com/index.cgi?boar...read=1142762411

manureva1
Unregistered

Petunia
Mar 1 2008, 03:48 PM
Another thing about the scientologists is that they love to wear black and wear turtlenecks, which satanists also love to do. I grew up in a county neighboring Rowan County, Kentucky, where there was much satanic activity going on. Morehead State University had several satanic professors, one of which taught a brother of mine mathematics. He used to visit our house in his black turtlenecks. I think one reason they didn't mess with me as a child is that they had me slated to be with one of the winged shapeshifters, but I declined that offer at eighteen years of age.

I noticed that, ture! so true! I think Tom Cruise wears black turtlenecks.
Quote Post Goto Top

Angel
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Article of Nicole being pregnant, and also speculation that Katie is pregnant again??
Makes ya wonder whose kiddo it would be this time?

Which stork-awaiting star denies tippling, which had a near toppling and whose uterus is under scrutiny by the tabloids? Here's the latest incubation news:

For years, Nicole Kidman has spoken longingly of her desire to become pregnant, and now that she is, it's likely she's doing whatever she can to stay healthy.

Keith and Nicole at the Oscars on Feb. 24

So many were scratching their heads this week over a report from veteran gossip maven Cindy Adams, who claimed the diamond-draped Oscar winner asked for and received white wine at the Academy Awards Sunday night.

"Boozing backstage during the Oscar-cast is a no-no," wrote Adams. "But if you're pregnant Nicole Kidman it's a yes-yes."

Faster than you can say "defamation," Kidman's rep unloaded both barrels on Adams, who last year accused Nicole Richie of smoking while pregnant (turns out she wasn't in town when the purported puffing sighting took place).

"I have to tell you that Nicole Kidman most certainly did not drink white wine or any other alcoholic beverage backstage," rails her irate mouthpiece to Perez Hilton. "She had water and lemon zinger tea. That's it. I know. I was there with her."

Not content to leave it at that, the peeved publicist decides to go for the jugular, adding, "I cannot remember the last time that Cindy Adams got anything right. She's an idiot, and you can quote me."

On a happier note, Nicole seems to be enjoying the changes her statuesque silhouette is undergoing.

"I'm so happy. I can't ask for anything more except big boobs," Mrs. Keith Urban is quoted as saying (via the London Sun). "I've wanted Marilyn Monroe curves all my life."

TomKat at an Essence event in Los Angeles on Feb. 21

In related news, it doesn't look like Nicole's kids, Bella, 15, and Connor, 13, will be getting a double dose of stepsiblings in the near future. Katie Holmes is shooting down another round of speculation that she's procreated once again with Tom Cruise.

The current cover of OK! asks, "Is She Pregnant?" citing Katie's supposed "10 lb. weight gain" and sudden penchant for "loose-fitting dresses," referring in part to the black-and-white checkered number she wore to a Feb. 21 Essence event, which, despite its pooch-creating design, couldn't quite hide her slim-line figure underneath.

"She has that special glow that only pregnant women have," posits an eyewitness-cum-amateur obstetrician. "I would say there is a strong possibility that she's pregnant."

But 22-month-old Suri doesn't have to worry just yet about sharing her designer wardrobe and pop-up "Dianetics" book.

"She's not pregnant," Holmes' rep tells Us. Still, OK! believes Mrs. Cruise is eager to start baking another sure-to-be "amazing" and "magnificent" bun "so she can buy stylish new maternity clothes."

Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
thanx for the links of cruise.. i have got to get that webpage.. done.. about scientology.. they excommunicated me for 80 trillion years.. YEA RAH!!!!!!! .. ofcourse at the time i was horrified because i couldnt believe my then husband would fall for such satanic shit..

ah ho WIO

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cooper Blue created by SlyCooperFan1 from Outline & ZNR