Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Free Thinkers!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Oprah's cult mind control illuminati school
Topic Started: Apr 23 2007, 07:56 PM (18,029 Views)
Petunia
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
This is weird. I was thinking today that there is something odd about the new school that Oprah Winfrey built in Africa. I caught part of the tv show about it. I think it's some kind of illuminati or cult training ground. On the tv show about it, they showed the girls having Christmas dinner at the school. They had plenty of food. But Christmas is supposed to be a family time. Why hadn't they invited the girls' families to the school for Christmas dinner? And the uniforms were this bland tan color skirts and blazers. I've been thinking about Dave Chappell and how he went to Africa to get away from the black Illuminati that was harassing him in the United States. Maybe the illuminati want a better stronghold in Africa. Then I was also thinking that the Oprah school is even a bit cultish. So maybe it is more a place for selecting young girls for mind control, to work for the illuminati. So THEN, I thought hey I'll just do a google search on Oprah Africa school before I post this just to check a few facts. I figured there would be a few sites and articles singing the praises of Oprah and her school, and I would skim them for basic facts about the school, such as whether families are ever allowed to dine with the students etc. To my surprise, the following article came up.

Is Oprah's African school too strict?
Oprah's school limits girls' visits, bans junk food

March 13, 2007
BY SCOTT FORNEK Staff Reporter

Oprah Winfrey says her new private girls school in South Africa is about "building dreams" and creating a new generation of leaders. Former South African President Nelson Mandela has called it one of the keys to his nation's future.

But a couple of students' parents are complaining to a South African Internet news service that the academy's family visit rules are too strict.

"It was a nightmare," foster parent Frances Mans told News24. "We only had two hours to see my child. Surely this isn't a prison or an institution?"

Mans, foster mother of student Gweneth Mulder, and Angela Conradie, whose daughter Michelle also attends the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls near Johannesburg, told the news service they are upset about policies they say make it tough to stay in touch with their children.

The 12- and 13-year-old girls are allowed only one visit a month, the number of visitors is limited to four, names of visitors must be submitted in advance and cell phone calls and e-mails to relatives are allowed only on weekends.

"Michelle phones me in tears sometimes, and then I don't know what to say to her," Conradie told News24.

The mothers also complained that the girls are penalized if visitors smuggle in "junk food," News24 reported.

'Structured, safe, nurturing'
Winfrey spent more than $40 million to create the school in Henley-on-Klip, about 40 miles south of Johannesburg, promising it "will change the trajectory of these girls' lives."

The 28-building school for grades 7 to 12 opened in January with an initial class of 152 7th- and 8th-graders from across Africa. They pay no tuition.

The principal declined to discuss the rules with the Chicago Sun-Times, referring all questions to Winfrey's office.

A Winfrey spokeswoman said all the school's polices are designed to benefit the girls.

"Our goal is to protect the health, welfare and well-being of the students at the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy," the spokeswoman said. "We provide a structured, safe and nurturing environment in which the girls can learn and develop."

She added that school staff met with parents two weeks ago "and these topics were not raised during that meeting."

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/tele...oprah13.article
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Petunia
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Ten Mind Control Distinctives

1.) CHARISMATIC LEADERSHIP - the unquestioned obedience and submission to the claimed authority, divine appointment, and knowledge of a central leader or group of leaders who demand such obedience to prove the individual's faith, motives, integrity and trustworthiness.

2.) TOTALITARIAN WORLD VIEW - a "we-versus-they" view of the outside world designed to enhance the group's identity, goals, and welfare at the expense of the individual. Group members are the heroic "good guys", and outsiders are the villainous "bad guys."

3.) ELITISM - benefits of belonging are unobtainable to outsiders but available to the loyal only through association with the group - from personal empowerment and spiritual highs to fulfillment and ultimate salvation. The group views itself as the only one with "the truth" and lives accordingly.

4.) DECEPTION - the group's free usage of dishonesty, falsehoods and questionable claims in both it's indoctrination of new members and it's rejection of "outsiders" who seem critical of the group. Any media and literature used may be characterized by deceptive and misleading claims.

5.) ALIENATION - the group's active encouragement of it's members to remain separate from those family, friends and parts of society opposed to group ideals. The outside world is viewed as sinful, ignorant, Satanic and must be fully withdrawn from - thus reinforcing the group's control.

6.) FATIGUE - the deprivation of members of sleep, needed rest times and free time with the insistence that long hours of work and meetings are a means of demonstrating true faith, real dedication to a cause, or determination to succeed. The effects of mental fatigue impair the individual's ability to critically think or even rationally function, leaving them open to manipulation.

7.) FEAR - the usage of continuously overemphasized phobias (irrational fears) to control members (some of these being programmed fears of hell, fear of the government, fear of certain objects, fear of business loss, fear of the "world order", fear of displeasing God and others, fear of the devil, fear of other races, fear of displeasing the group's leaders and mentors and fear of losing close ties to the group)

8.) EXPLOITATION - a broad trait ranging from pressure to give all of one's wealth and time to the group to the usage of guilt, secrecy and emotional manipulation to maintain control: the threat of expulsion is a particularly powerful leverage of control, as is verbal, sexual and even physical violence.

9.) CHANGE IN DIET - under nourishment as well as unhealthy nutrition used to keep members mentally dulled and thereby less able to engage in independent thinking - the greatest enemy of destructive cult groups. Mind-altering toxins, drugs and chemicals are used in some foods sometimes in deliberate fashion.

10.) LACK OF PRIVACY - individuals are not allowed moments of private solitude or contemplation which may lead to independent thought: frequently, group members live and function in society together, and monitor each other closely (particularly in family situations) to ensure conformity to the group's proscribed lifestyle.

These ten traits are all designed to accomplish one central cult goal: indoctrination into the group's belief system with a simultaneous shutdown of independent thought. The nature and precise details of that belief system will differ sharply from group to cause to philosophy to study group, but the human dynamics involved are always the same. When you find a group of warm, friendly people who have all the answers, whose group claims to speak for God or possess "true enlightenment" exclusively and encourages you to stop thinking for yourself, you have found a destructive cult - no matter what the label, exterior reputation or collection of testimonies would say otherwise.

http://www.spiritwatch.org/mincon10.htm
Posted Image

Dorian
[ * ]
Greetings I am new to this forum you have an interesting topic/thread can you post some more information regarding Dave Chapell and the "Black Illuminati" or point me to where I can read about that subject matter?

Thanks-

Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
YEARS ago.. i did a study on OPRAH.. and her photos.. i saw that she had been taken over.. and voila.. all her FAN WEBSITES AND PHOTOS OF HER WENT DOWN FOR SO CALLED CONSTRUCTION OF WEBSITES>> need i say anymore.. and that new book she promoted THE SECRET.. is just like NORMAN VINCENT PEALE.. or THINK AND GROW RICH or u know the type..

ah ho WIO

Wiolawa
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
BOY PETUNIA>. you wrote this months ago.. and now OPRAH is ON PAGE ONE in the NEWS about the abuse of CHILDREN at her school.. !!!>.

ah ho WIO

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Cooper Blue created by SlyCooperFan1 from Outline & ZNR