Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Cartoon Decades Forum. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Make New Topic
license plate enhancement from iPhone video
Topic Started: Sep 26 2017, 06:34:34 AM (7 Views)
victorgrant
80s Cartoon God
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Hi,

I got a quick video of this car fleeing after breaking into my facility. When they saw me, they took the car out of park, and drove off. All I got was a short 5 second video of the tailights. I am trying to enhance to see the license plate, or at least the make and model. I think it is a MK6 jetta. Please let me know if anyone can enhance the license plate. I have some semi-enhanced photos, and the original video if that helps.

Please help.

Thanks!

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References: https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/355688-PLEASE-HELP-license-plate-enhancement-from-iPhone-video

whiteboard animations
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

« Previous Topic · ** Cartoon memories ** · Next Topic »
Make New Topic