Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Board With Everything. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Comic Book/Cartoon/Superhero Thread; Movies/TV/DVDs/Etc.
Topic Started: Aug 22 2006, 08:46 PM (66,092 Views)
Darryl The Hitman
Unregistered

I bought 1-disc versions of X-Men and X-2 last month and have since ordered and received X-Men 1.5 online. My version of X-2 is a single-disc one with almost no Special features--was there ever a Deluxe Edition of it released and if so, what's it called?
Quote Post Goto Top

Quadruple Tree
Member Avatar
I ain't got a gat, but I got a soldering gun.
White And Nerdy
You actually have a re-issue of X2. The initial release was 2 discs. The second disc had the special features: behind the scenes stuff, deleted/extended scenes, trailers.

I don't believe the 2 disc version is available anymore, outside of trying to find a used copy.
Compassion! Courtesy! Let's be really FUCKING polite to everyone!!!

Pepper: Well, Quadruple Tree has done it. Hes officially broken wrestling.

Quote:

Sliding headfirst down a vagina with no clothes on and landing in the freshly shaven crotch of a screaming woman did not seem to be part of God's plan for me.

--George Carlin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Darryl The Hitman
Unregistered

Just my luck. :( I'll look for the Stan Lee Edition of X-3 to make up for it, I guess. B)

Thanks for clearing that up, QT. :)
Quote Post Goto Top

Quadruple Tree
Member Avatar
I ain't got a gat, but I got a soldering gun.
White And Nerdy
Yer welcome.
Compassion! Courtesy! Let's be really FUCKING polite to everyone!!!

Pepper: Well, Quadruple Tree has done it. Hes officially broken wrestling.

Quote:

Sliding headfirst down a vagina with no clothes on and landing in the freshly shaven crotch of a screaming woman did not seem to be part of God's plan for me.

--George Carlin
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dark Lord
Unregistered

According to my information, the 2-Disc version of X-Men 2 should still be available.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · That's Entertainment! · Next Topic »
Add Reply