Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Board With Everything. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The WWE TV Shows Thread; Previews/Results/Recaps/Comments/Etc.
Topic Started: Aug 1 2006, 08:05 PM (153,259 Views)
Legend Killer
Unregistered

Source - WWE.com

ECW Champion Big Show was disqualified form his match with Batista when he hit him with his Championship. After the match, Sabu hit Show with an Arabian Facebuster.

Kurt Angle made short work of the Brooklyn Brawler when he locked on the Ankle Lock Submission.

CM Punk, who made his in-ring debut on ECW, defeated Justin Credible via submission.

In an Extreme Rules Tag Team Match, Test and Mike Knox defeated Tommy Dreamer and Sandman when Test pinned Dreamer for the victory.
Quote Post Goto Top

Darryl The Hitman
Member Avatar
The Doctor Is In
Administrator
Whats the use in it being called the Extreme championship wrestling title if its not being defended under Extreme rueles? Kinda defeats the purpose of it IMO.
Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Legend Killer
Unregistered

Willsbigboy,Aug 2 2006
02:09 PM
Whats the use in it being called the Extreme champion ship wrestling title if its not being defended unde Extreme rueles? Kinda defeats the purpose of it IMO.

It defeats the purpose of having ECW if every match isnt under Extreme Rules, are they that cautious of injury
Quote Post Goto Top

Darryl The Hitman
Unregistered

I'm just looking forward to finally being able to see it. Aug 11th will be memorable to me for 3 reasons--Hulk Hogan's 53rd birthday (I started off a Hulkamaniac and I still mark out when I see him), the debut of ECW in Canada, and Kitimat FINALLY gets X-Men 3.
Quote Post Goto Top

Legend Killer
Unregistered

Darryl The Hitman,Aug 2 2006
02:19 PM
I'm just looking forward to finally being able to see it. Aug 11th will be memorable to me for 3 reasons--Hulk Hogan's 53rd birthday (I started off a Hulkamaniac and I still mark out when I see him), the debut of ECW in Canada, and Kitimat FINALLY gets X-Men 3.

Hogan...who cares, seriously, ECW in Canada, good viewing, X-Men III, not missing much
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · WWE · Next Topic »
Add Reply