Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
~ If you really want to excel, do more than what is asked. Ask yourself what you do or specialize in that can boost the Angels of Fire culture. The Jedi Collective observes, and recognizes. ~ ~Looking to improve your saber/force techniques? Want to show the rest of the clan your creative or logical sides? Sign up for a Wings of the Inferno Challenge! Open to all members ranked Hopeful through Jedi Master. ~ ~Something on your mind? Don't be afraid to speak up! Contact a member of The Jedi Council!~
Welcome to Angels Of Fire A New Jedi Order for the Ages. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
IrishDragon moving back to USA
Topic Started: May 1 2016, 09:03 AM (331 Views)
IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Greetings all,

Sorry for not having been around lately. I've been preparing myself and my life.
At the end of May, I will be moving to Germany for about 2.5 months, and then I will be moving back to the East Coast of the USA.

I hope to continue to build AoF at that point.

~IrishDragon
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
Well then at the end of May and then 2.5 months later we'll throw you a party! B) But till then.....NO PARTY FOR YOU!

Spoiler: click to toggle

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just moved to Germany yesterday. Woohoo. I am a Finnish citizen now and a citizen of the EU now. :D

USA in 2.5 months.

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
Have fun ID! If anyone yells Nein at you there's a chance they're gonna pull a gun on you. (That's how I would do it on a game :P ) Oh and if you see Half up there tell him I said "Hey" last I heard from him was when he left for Germany! :blink:

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Well, from what I've seen... they don't take to kindly to jokes stemming from the events of 1939-1945. And most of the country is foreign now. Think I saw maybe 5 Germans in Berlin, a bit more here in Lubeck. :blink:

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
:blink: ....

Well just try not to get shot for the 2.5 months you got there will ya? :P
Edited by Savtrian, Jun 1 2016, 05:38 PM.

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I'm more worried about being shot in the US than I am in the EU.

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
Yeah.....that's probably why I look over everyone I see in public anymore..... especially when shootings seem to be the in thing for psychopaths these days... :-/

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just a reminder. I am living in Germany, Desktop is sitting in a storage unit in the USA. Will be back in the USA late August, desktop up and running with JKA in September/October. Be prepared for lots of activity and emphasis on group projects to get people interested in modifying the game to become our own.

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just spent $89 on the webserver and domain name. So, if anyone wants to chip in, I never have a problem with that. :D

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ok, I am about 7 days away from moving back to the US. And from there, I will be in my apartment August 30th, and shortly after that I will rebuild my desktop and start focusing on JKA.

I hope around that time, we can start getting together again on the weekends as a start, and build up from there.

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Heading out today, on AoF's anniversary and my birthday, to find an acceptable tower and CPU cooler for my computer. I will then start building it and once I have everything running, I can start reconstruction of AoF.

I am sorry it has taken so long.

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Ok, just dropped $185 on NewEgg for a new tower, CPU cooler, thermal paste, and Blu-ray burner. Will build my PC as soon as the products arrive here. :D

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
IrishDragon
Nov 12 2016, 01:30 PM
Heading out today, on AoF's anniversary and my birthday, to find an acceptable tower and CPU cooler for my computer. I will then start building it and once I have everything running, I can start reconstruction of AoF.

I am sorry it has taken so long.

Awesome and Happy belated birthday, don't worry about taking long we can wait for our boss :D

Vorus Both
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  *  *  * ]
Is the plan to rebuild on JKA or are we going another route, SWTOR/something else?

Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Primary Maps: Christmas Maps: