Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
~ If you really want to excel, do more than what is asked. Ask yourself what you do or specialize in that can boost the Angels of Fire culture. The Jedi Collective observes, and recognizes. ~ ~Looking to improve your saber/force techniques? Want to show the rest of the clan your creative or logical sides? Sign up for a Wings of the Inferno Challenge! Open to all members ranked Hopeful through Jedi Master. ~ ~Something on your mind? Don't be afraid to speak up! Contact a member of The Jedi Council!~
Welcome to Angels Of Fire A New Jedi Order for the Ages. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Uhhhhhh......What?
Topic Started: Jun 8 2017, 07:50 PM (131 Views)
Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
I ment to ask this a couple days ago but never got a chance. But I got out of school about two weeks ago, and got SWTOR running. I was honestly worried to see if the guild was disbanded again when I loaded on Sav. But instead of that I see I'm the new guild master. What is this? Was Videon drunk and promoted me? Because I have no clue what's going on.... (How ironic? You don't usually see people ask why they're promoted. They usually ask why they were demoted or why they can't get promoted....Leave It to me I guess.)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Perhaps you are the most active?

Good for you though! :D

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
IrishDragon
Jun 11 2017, 11:17 AM
Perhaps you are the most active?

Good for you though! :D
I doubt that's it. This was my first time being on since February since my computer was screwed up. :blink:

Hawk
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  * ]
Regarding the SWTOR guild, I have reinstalled SWTOR and was curious, why am I a Recruit now? At one point I helped lead that branch. All others are still Officers, so I am curious as to my demotion that far down. I have not started a new sub yet, waiting to see if there is any more activity there.

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
I'm still active, and apparently guild leader. So since I'm a free to play player, there isn't any special ranks. But I can get you back as high as possible or even make you leader if you wish. I have no experience on leading a guild. Pffft!

« Previous Topic · The Cantina · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Primary Maps: Christmas Maps: