Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
~ If you really want to excel, do more than what is asked. Ask yourself what you do or specialize in that can boost the Angels of Fire culture. The Jedi Collective observes, and recognizes. ~ ~Looking to improve your saber/force techniques? Want to show the rest of the clan your creative or logical sides? Sign up for a Wings of the Inferno Challenge! Open to all members ranked Hopeful through Jedi Master. ~ ~Something on your mind? Don't be afraid to speak up! Contact a member of The Jedi Council!~
Welcome to Angels Of Fire A New Jedi Order for the Ages. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
What is everyone up to these days?
Topic Started: Apr 22 2017, 07:24 PM (387 Views)
Hawk
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  * ]
Still here. I have been trying to get back to JKA for some time now. Have recently purchased a new computer, and have reinstalled the game. Been missing you all lots lately. I lost my dad in June this year, and the past few months have not been the best. Having come out of the major grief of that, and a shuffling of my job duties, has left me time to game more again. Usually on between 5pm and 10pm EST most days. Excepting weekends with my little Ava. Miss you all, may the Force be with all of you, and hope to see you soon in the AoF server in JKA.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kodin
Member Avatar
Kodphish
[ *  *  *  * ]
Hmmm, sounds like it's time for a good old clan meeting.

Vorus Both
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  *  *  * ]
I'm still blown away that there are still clans on the game at all. Happy, but surprised. Also the fact that JKHub is still operating as if nothing has changed.

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Was actually watching old AoF videos the other day on YouTube

Also, if anyone knows of any current server trackers, let me know and I can add them to the website/forums. This way people can see when we are on.
Edited by IrishDragon, Oct 20 2017, 05:10 PM.

Zieg
Member Avatar
An old grump
[ *  *  * ]
I've bounced around a few careers. Tried marketing for a while. Sold DirecTV. Not a bad gig.
Over the last 18 months, I have been a commercial industrial electrician. I do all of the electrical work for new construction jobs. I've done several Emagine Theaters, particularly one in the Detroit area and one just outside of Chicago. I'm a year into my apprenticeship which means I'm about three years from being a Journeyman Electrician. I've figured that since this is what I'll do for the rest of my life, I might as well take the extra two years of class and go for Master Electrician. It's gonna be a long road, but it'll all be worth it.

I love you all, and I miss you dearly.

« Previous Topic · The Cantina · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Primary Maps: Christmas Maps: