Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
~ If you really want to excel, do more than what is asked. Ask yourself what you do or specialize in that can boost the Angels of Fire culture. The Jedi Collective observes, and recognizes. ~ ~Looking to improve your saber/force techniques? Want to show the rest of the clan your creative or logical sides? Sign up for a Wings of the Inferno Challenge! Open to all members ranked Hopeful through Jedi Master. ~ ~Something on your mind? Don't be afraid to speak up! Contact a member of The Jedi Council!~
Welcome to Angels Of Fire A New Jedi Order for the Ages. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AoF returns to SWTOR
Topic Started: Dec 10 2016, 10:30 AM (182 Views)
Novus'Olm
Member Avatar
Jedi Master
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Greetings, Angels!

After careful discussion on the matter, The Angels of Fire acting council have decided to re-launch the AoF SWTOR guild in full force.

While we understand this will not be an easy undertaking, as we need to start over from scratch due to the length of time the guild was inactive; we are committed to breathing life back into what no one can argue was a highly successful branch of the Angels of Fire.

Any former AoF SWTOR members are guaranteed a re-invite to the guild, as are all members of AoF from any branch.

As of right now, the guild will be focused on Roleplay as our previous guild was; though we of course will accept non-RP AoF members.

Please post below if you are interested in re-joining!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Leonhart
Member Avatar
I lurk about
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
(thumbUp) (thumbUp) (thumbUp)

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just need a server name.

The girlfriend/fiance/wife might join as a slowly advancing char once in a while

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Server is The Ebon Hawk, you can find me on there by my tag:

Iris'ah

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
%$#! yeah I want to rejoin! I've been waiting for this since the guild was deleted! around Mid January my computer should be fixed and I'll be able to run SWTOR.

Vorus Both
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  *  *  * ]
So we got the guild up and running last night. We have a bank and the Coruscant stronghold. Now it's time to get the ball rolling!

Leonhart
Member Avatar
I lurk about
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the guild is known as Lux Redimentes

Vorus Both
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  *  *  * ]
Leonhart
Dec 13 2016, 12:09 PM
Right.

Yeah.

That.

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Lul Retirement?

Anyone on the game now? Add me Iris'Ah

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
Leonhart
Dec 13 2016, 12:09 PM
Ok I'm just going to say it.....this sounds like a name for a drug store :P

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
Good news. I updated SWTOR while I was gone today.. deleted an old computer program and now SWTOR will run again....Savtrian is ready to go!
Edited by Savtrian, Dec 14 2016, 04:32 PM.

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
I honestly can't believe that this is happening, bringing back the SWTOR branch, and then I found this! I believe this is a sign that this was meant to be! :P

IrishDragon
Member Avatar
Founder of AoF
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Is it weird that I am a lvlv 44/45 jedi SHADOW with a shock stick and NOT a light saber??
Edited by IrishDragon, Dec 17 2016, 09:02 PM.

Vorus Both
Member Avatar
Jedi Knight
[ *  *  *  * ]
IrishDragon
Dec 17 2016, 08:25 PM
Is it weird that I am a lvlv 44/45 jedi SHADOW with a shock stick and NOT a light saber??
Yes. Yes it is.

Savtrian
Member Avatar
I hear voices in my head
[ *  * ]
IrishDragon
Dec 17 2016, 08:25 PM
Not as weird as the fact a level 25 that stab through you with one of those and it's flat tipped instead of a blade tip :P

« Previous Topic · News · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Primary Maps: Christmas Maps: